• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
5lbs should only be 1pair especially if its mens size

yup, one pair. mine says 5lbs, and i only have one pair....
Hmm...well one of my FNL pairs weighs in at 2lbs, so I figure 5lbs is 2. That's UPS though. I've never had any single pair weigh 5lbs. The taxi's I'm still waiting on from EB are 3.9lbs, and 12s are bricks compared to 11s.

Last edited:
Hmm...well one of my FNL pairs weighs in at 2lbs, so I figure 5lbs is 2. That's UPS though. I've never had any single pair weigh 5lbs. The taxi's I'm still waiting on from EB are 3.9lbs, and 12s are bricks compared to 11s.
Every release i ordered was around 4lbs, I think fnl will update the weight once shipping is picked up, so far only a manifest was created
Besides if you ordered separately it should be 2different orders

Last edited:
dude! you know how hard it is to do sarcasm online? sarcasm is very much the tone of voice. reference the simpsons. or you gotta go way over the top on forum boards.

but i gotchu
lol i feel you.  just bustin your balls.  here, have a rep

lol i feel you.  just bustin your balls.  here, have a rep

you giving out reps like tic tacs. i totally didn't deserve a rep there.

On a real note that people need to read.

Too many questions in regards to shipping info. Posting up questions if others received shipping confirmation because they haven't doesn't help them cept agitate when a simple call will calm their minds.

I haven't receive anything from Nike. No confirmation, no shipping. Just a pending on my CC. I almost never get a confirmation, but usually a shipping.
I called Nike and they indicated that my package is ready to be picked up at the warehouse. And assured me that I do have a package coming.
Check back later online. I wasn't worried, but I had doubts with all these post, but I'm calm once more.

I read a post on here the other day mentioning that some outlets were going to release them?  Is there any info. on that?  

Still hunting down a pair for retail (Yes, I tried hard) 

It seems like it was pretty hard to get if you didnt win a raffle or the FNL email. But that is my opinion. Just heard and seen a bunch of people strikeout on these while at the mall on Saturday

Last edited:
So can anybody clue me in as to why FNL rejected my payment method multiple times when I finally got it ? I had tried multiple CC's and even paypal with no luck. someone said it is the curse of FNL ? but what is the reason ? I have not had problems with them before.

This is what I think but please dont quote me.

Youre able to add to your cart and proceed check out. THe reason it doesnt accept any payment is (and this is what I think) because they sold out or people

are trying to buy the same size. I say this because I tried getting a sz 10 and no form of any payment was accepted. Then I deleted the sz from my cart and saw

that the size I let go was no longer available. Then added another sz and was able to check out.

So bottom line, you were trying to purchase a sz that was sold out. Thats why your payment was getting rejected.

I have shipping confirmation and tracking from both Finishline and Eastbay but none have been updated. All is says was a label was entered.

Congrats to those that got or are getting their shoes today.

I have a question...
What's the deal with all the bragging? I mean, what does it matter how many shoes you got so far, and waiting on X amount more? What's with it?! Nobody on here really cares you were able to score 5 pairs, or that you got 3 pairs from the stores now waiting on confirmation for an online pair. You guys are something else, nothing better to do, nothing better to contribute to this thread, nothin more than just coming in here to gloat and brag.

My ndc just came in with no shipping email or nothing so yall just stay calm nall bump that get on it lol yall stay up

I must say, these are the only XI's that look good with jeans IMO. These will be my "going out" XI, especially with the smokey sole. To be clear, these are NOT my favorite model of 11s, but they look too damn hard on feet with jeans. Glad i copped. :smokin

This is what I think but please dont quote me.

Youre able to add to your cart and proceed check out. THe reason it doesnt accept any payment is (and this is what I think) because they sold out or people

are trying to buy the same size. I say this because I tried getting a sz 10 and no form of any payment was accepted. Then I deleted the sz from my cart and saw

that the size I let go was no longer available. Then added another sz and was able to check out.

So bottom line, you were trying to purchase a sz that was sold out. Thats why your payment was getting rejected.

I have shipping confirmation and tracking from both Finishline and Eastbay but none have been updated. All is says was a label was entered.

Congrats to those that got or are getting their shoes today.

I don't know if this is the case. I was able to get in very early. I had size 10.5 and 11, and kept getting the card error message. An hilt later I wasn't able to get back in and those were the last two sizes that sold out 2 hours later.

I have a question...
What's the deal with all the bragging? I mean, what does it matter how many shoes you got so far, and waiting on X amount more? What's with it?! Nobody on here really cares you were able to score 5 pairs, or that you got 3 pairs from the stores now waiting on confirmation for an online pair. You guys are something else, nothing better to do, nothing better to contribute to this thread, nothin more than just coming in here to gloat and brag.

Welcome to NT.

I don't know if this is the case. I was able to get in very early. I had size 10.5 and 11, and kept getting the card error message. An hilt later I wasn't able to get back in and those were the last two sizes that sold out 2 hours later.

Maybe they werent allowing multiple pair orders. I had my wife create an account and still didnt get through. THe sizes were adding to the cart but not letting

me check out. I think it would have worked if you would of purchased one at a time.

FNL had tweeted that they were limited to 1 pair per customer.

My ndc just came in with no shipping email or nothing so yall just stay calm nall bump that get on it lol yall stay up
hopefully they updated the info on their site, a ups or FedEx employee could havejjacked it because no manifest was created. Happened alot where I worked along with ups delivering wrong shipments

Maybe they werent allowing multiple pair orders. I had my wife create an account and still didnt get through. THe sizes were adding to the cart but not letting

me check out. I think it would have worked if you would of purchased one at a time.

I'm sorry, what I meant was I tried 10.5 one time and it didn't work, got kicked out, and next time I got back in I tried a size 11. Neither time did it work. My bro was 8 hours away and the same thing happen to him on his end . Same error messages, same shoe sizes he was trying, diff accounts and diff cards.

Back
Top Bottom