Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So can anybody clue me in as to why FNL rejected my payment method multiple times when I finally got it ? I had tried multiple CC's and even paypal with no luck. someone said it is the curse of FNL ? but what is the reason ? I have not had problems with them before.

This is what I think but please dont quote me.

Youre able to add to your cart and proceed check out. THe reason it doesnt accept any payment is (and this is what I think) because they sold out or people

are trying to buy the same size. I say this because I tried getting a sz 10 and no form of any payment was accepted. Then I deleted the sz from my cart and saw

that the size I let go was no longer available. Then added another sz and was able to check out.

So bottom line, you were trying to purchase a sz that was sold out. Thats why your payment was getting rejected.

I have shipping confirmation and tracking from both Finishline and Eastbay but none have been updated. All is says was a label was entered.

Congrats to those that got or are getting their shoes today.

sorry but this isn't true at all. ive been around for a ton of releases where FNL has issues and the size I was going for didn't sell out for a while after I tried my authorization.

Watching this thread on the fights breaking out is fun I got my 4 parirs with help of friend and was very lucky on this release, sheikh codes I can't believe I won and my friend won as well, I thought no hope since so many tickets to go through, and I also got lucky on jj Friday, this release was not easy at all for everyone that got through ftl ndc and other websites Saturday you were all lucky, and so was I, no easy cop this release and this is probably one of the worse release of the 11 this year, more fights I see and news of things going bad.

4 pairs of all black sneaks? What are ya'll guys doing, out digging ditches in your XIs?

I saw a pic of Carmelo Anthony wearing a matching sweatshirt that looked sick

It was all black, but had a gamma blue jumpman in the center and gamma blue drawstrings

Can somebody help me find it? I would love to own it

no one is getting cancelled. 

1. way to many pairs to try and comb through all of the orders.

2. they are guaranteeing delivery by the 24th. you really think they gonna waste time trying to catch people.

3. add to the numbers of gammas they gotta ship they gotta ship the prelude 3s
is #2 true? i thought that was only if you entered the "justdoit" promo code at checkout? cause i forgot to enter that in, realized once my order was submitted, and as of now they still haven't shipped but im not bugging i can understand with the amount of orders they got to ship. plus, i ordered the prelude 3s in the same order so that's two shoes instead of one, take's longer to get both in a box.

So was this a better release than the Black/Reds from last year (in terms availability and less chaos?)

Please don't kill me! I haven't been following this release at all.

I have a question...
What's the deal with all the bragging? I mean, what does it matter how many shoes you got so far, and waiting on X amount more? What's with it?! Nobody on here really cares you were able to score 5 pairs, or that you got 3 pairs from the stores now waiting on confirmation for an online pair. You guys are something else, nothing better to do, nothing better to contribute to this thread, nothin more than just coming in here to gloat and brag.
I can agree with that, gluttony in full affect on this release, but all that means is that they not gonna have the money for the 12s or OG 1s

no one is getting cancelled. 

1. way to many pairs to try and comb through all of the orders.

2. they are guaranteeing delivery by the 24th. you really think they gonna waste time trying to catch people.

3. add to the numbers of gammas they gotta ship they gotta ship the prelude 3s
is #2 true? i thought that was only if you entered the "justdoit" promo code at checkout? cause i forgot to enter that in, realized once my order was submitted, and as of now they still haven't shipped but im not bugging i can understand with the amount of orders they got to ship. plus, i ordered the prelude 3s in the same order so that's two shoes instead of one, take's longer to get both in a box.

everyone was upgraded to next day air shipping.

^Nike sent out an email saying if you purchased the Gamma XIs, you'd be guaranteed delivery by 12/24... vode or no code.

I have a question...
What's the deal with all the bragging? I mean, what does it matter how many shoes you got so far, and waiting on X amount more? What's with it?! Nobody on here really cares you were able to score 5 pairs, or that you got 3 pairs from the stores now waiting on confirmation for an online pair. You guys are something else, nothing better to do, nothing better to contribute to this thread, nothin more than just coming in here to gloat and brag.
I can agree with that, gluttony in full affect on this release, but all that means is that they not gonna have the money for the 12s or OG 1s

not true. the people copping multiples will just flip the extras and have money for the 12s and OG 1s. at the end of the day, some people feel the need to gloat about how many pairs they got. its not just niketalk tho. I see that on deal sites all of the time.

I didn't use the code because my order was over the limit and qualified for free shipping, besides I forgot about it. Wanted to checkout as quickly as possible

FNL had tweeted that they were limited to 1 pair per customer.

I also had a sz 10.5 and a sz 11 in my cart. Haven't failed check out in a long time, but did this time. I removed one pair and kept the sz 11. But still failed at checkout. Hrmmm. I blame the fact that I was helping a friend.

My FNL order got cancelled... didn't even get an e-mail just saw it when i went to check my order status on the website. It was at processing all throughout the weekend and even this morning, they had already charged my card and even got a "Your Order is Official" e-mail after making the order. This is some bs!

not true. the people copping multiples will just flip the extras and have money for the 12s and OG 1s. at the end of the day, some people feel the need to gloat about how many pairs they got. its not just niketalk tho. I see that on deal sites all of the time.

True you have a point, I didn't think of it that way...I know I can't afford to cop two if the same this month only because of the OG ones. I wanted a second pair of 11s to black them out but I'll catch them down the road

My FNL order got cancelled... didn't even get an e-mail just saw it when i went to check my order status on the website. It was at processing all throughout the weekend and even this morning, they had already charged my card and even got a "Your Order is Official" e-mail after making the order. This is some bs!

Give them a ring. Could be bad info on your account. I had something like that happen on FTL and EB. It said cancel, then it got updated to shipped.

If they charged your card than you can go after them because it is illegal to charge someones card before something is shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom