Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waiting to hear back from fedex. They said they called the driver. This was about an hr and a half after it said delivered. Nike is the shipper so they not gonna tell me nothing other than refund if lost.
Hopefully the driver is still in the area and can head right back to where he dropped it off accidentally at.

we in the same boat. maybe its a DMV thing?
not to stressed tho, i believe they'll be here tomorrow
They better be cause I need em by Christmas for my lil bro. I'm hearing some people say they got theirs without a email at all though so as long as they get here i'm good.

we in the same boat. maybe its a DMV thing?
not to stressed tho, i believe they'll be here tomorrow
Md here same boat, time zone difference but im slowly loosing faith as the day go on. What time fo they stop fulfilling orders, or there last pickup for the night

Waiting to hear back from fedex. They said they called the driver. This was about an hr and a half after it said delivered. Nike is the shipper so they not gonna tell me nothing other than refund if lost.
From previous experience a shipper can only can start a trouble ticket and fedex then opens an investigation. Normally within a day or two, the issue gets resolved. Obviously the final solution for NDC is refund but I'm sure you prefer the kicks instead.

I've seen this happen before. The FedEx driver scans your package as delivered to meet their timelines even though you haven't received it yet. I hope that's what's happened here.
This. Also I've heard stories of them purposely making "wrong deliveries" to themselves.

That NDC shipping tho 
smokin.gif
  ill go back to hating NDC saturday after the bred 1 release, but for now they cool with me

Last edited:
Md here same boat, time zone difference but im slowly loosing faith as the day go on. What time fo they stop fulfilling orders, or there last pickup for the night
Some people got theirs without the shipping confirmation at all though so we should still be in the clear for now

yay...FNL is checking store inventory on mine. I hate those guys. Second time this year I'll get a cancellation. Such a poorly run business.

for everyone that ordered through NDC. did anyone's order come next day air despite going ground FREE shipping? guess they sent it next day air on accident to me... yay!

Back
Top Bottom