Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My FNL order got cancelled... didn't even get an e-mail just saw it when i went to check my order status on the website. It was at processing all throughout the weekend and even this morning, they had already charged my card and even got a "Your Order is Official" e-mail after making the order. This is some bs!
Did u get shipping confirmation?

Just a warning, size UK6 for GS sizes actually will be a US size 6.5Y. I found that out the hard way.

This is because the UK actually has a men's size 7... so, there is no GS size 7 there.
Not true, UK stores sell both GS and men's size 7. It just so happens that size 6.5Y, 7Y and men's 7 are all UK 6.

Can't say i've worn mine into the ground, but had them for over a year now, worn a decent amount of times I think, and still no yellowing. Red sole apparently took care of that problem completely. I'm thinking the gamma's will also hold up better than say the Concords, but will still have some yellowing to show after a while.
My son has wore the dog crap out of his and look as they did day one....

FedEx delivered my package to the wrong address. So not happy
That always happened to me and my UPS/FedEx shipments but thats because there is an identical address place near me but a slightly different zip. Finally after several years and thousands of deliveries they get it right now.

Just a warning, size UK6 for GS sizes actually will be a US size 6.5Y. I found that out the hard way.

This is because the UK actually has a men's size 7... so, there is no GS size 7 there.

Not true, UK stores sell both GS and men's size 7. It just so happens that size 6.5Y, 7Y and men's 7 are all UK 6.

Well, it is true from Foot Asylum, as I have purchased from there before. The size EU 6Y will be a size US 6.5Y.

I did not know that there were size 7Y's available there, though, so I will take that part back.

Did u get shipping confirmation?
nah, no shipping confirmation. wish they would've at least sent me a cancellation e-mail though cuz i had a chance to get them for $230, which is barely over retail, but opted not to since i was expecting a pair from FNL.

fnl cancelled my order, i knew they would since i got no shipping info. oh well:smh:
At this point I'm waiting for them to just cancel mine too. They told me they're still trying to fulfill it. We already know what that means. Even though I ordered it 2 freaking hours before they sold out of the size.

FedEx delivered my package to the wrong address. So not happy
That always happened to me and my UPS/FedEx shipments but thats because there is an identical address place near me but a slightly different zip. Finally after several years and thousands of deliveries they get it right now.

It says it delivered in my city tho so dude just messed up real bad. I'm so pissed right now I'm getting a headache.

It says it delivered in my city tho so dude just messed up real bad. I'm so pissed right now I'm getting a headache.
Damn, hope you contacted the shipper already and tell them to contact FedEx about it. I would also call FedEx's local office about it. The driver maybe able to intercept it and redeliver?

Last edited:
Still haven't received shipment confirmation from Nike and they're supposed to be here by tomorrow? Anybody in my boat?

Finishline.com didn't authorize my card either and my bank put a hold on my card that whole day, couldn't buy them in the store either. Luckily had another card, almost struck out on the gamma cuz of FNL.
So how long you figure it will take me to get credited back these funds ? Anyone.

Damn, hope you contacted the shipper already and tell them to contact FedEx about it. I would also call FedEx's local office about it. The driver maybe able to intercept it and redeliver?

Waiting to hear back from fedex. They said they called the driver. This was about an hr and a half after it said delivered. Nike is the shipper so they not gonna tell me nothing other than refund if lost.

Finishline.com didn't authorize my card either and my bank put a hold on my card that whole day, couldn't buy them in the store either. Luckily had another card, almost struck out on the gamma cuz of FNL.
So how long you figure it will take me to get credited back these funds ? Anyone.

Depends in ur bank. Bank of America made the funds available to me by today. My credit union took until this after noon to clear the hold.

ugh...I have that dull feeling in the pit of my stomach since it looks like there will not be any restocks anytime soon..

Waiting to hear back from fedex. They said they called the driver. This was about an hr and a half after it said delivered. Nike is the shipper so they not gonna tell me nothing other than refund if lost.

I've seen this happen before. The FedEx driver scans your package as delivered to meet their timelines even though you haven't received it yet. I hope that's what's happened here.

Back
Top Bottom