• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 943872
2nd time wearing them, and I wake up wit a nice scuff on my R shoe.. how do u guys keep the patent leather clean? I tried Jason Mark but it's more of a scratch that didn't break the surface.. thanks in advance

I heard nail polish remover, works well on scuffs. But you have to be gentle there is a you tube video on it.

£135 at a sneaker convention in the UK. That is what it retailed for over here, so I was very happy with that. 

Just bought a pair for the going aftermarket price from an og collector. Money well spent, this pair is my fav 11.

I've been out of the loop with buying kicks for a while.

As other's has said what it is the going after market price for an authentic pair, not grey market, Air Randy or any of the early release pairs?

I keep seeing that these will be restocked throughout the year, but I've yet to see anywhere restock them yet.

Any pics or comparison's from authentic compared to grey market, early release, Air Randy pairs?

As other's has said what it is the going after market price for an authentic pair, not grey market, Air Randy or any of the early release pairs?

I keep seeing that these will be restocked throughout the year, but I've yet to see anywhere restock them yet.

Any pics or comparison's from authentic compared to grey market, early release, Air Randy pairs?

Legit check section probably would help. There is a legit check thread for the newer XIs.

People kept saying they would restock but it was a rumor.

ENJOY
who's "going aftermarket" price
yours or theirs  ??
Got them for 300 and in person for inspection. I see that as the going rate online but through some really sketchy paths that might even be selling me GM stuff. I also don't want to resort to eBay so even if I paid a few dollars more I think it was worth it. Instant gratification after the handover of cash, lol.

Yeah, I'm just talking myself into it lol

Legit check section probably would help. There is a legit check thread for the newer XIs.

Hey good looks bigj505 bigj505 but I think it's too risky with all of the GM pairs out there.

Most of the members giving their two cents on the legit checks for them are probably young and I'm not sure if they know or not for sure.

It's a restock on NDC or bust... damn freaking flightclub has them in my 11.5 for almost $500.

These GM sneakers are killing this hobby now I would never buy from another seller unless they had the receipt from a reputable retailer like NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.

Thanks for the heads up though I'll keep on the look out still.

^^^ you didn't even check that thread tho. Dudes in that thread put in some serious work.

Hey good looks @bigj505 but I think it's too risky with all of the GM pairs out there.

Most of the members giving their two cents on the legit checks for them are probably young and I'm not sure if they know or not for sure.

It's a restock on NDC or bust... damn freaking flightclub has them in my 11.5 for almost $500.

These GM sneakers are killing this hobby now I would never buy from another seller unless they had the receipt from a reputable retailer like NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.

flightclub is like a pawn shop, they buy and then have to sell. they spend to make money so their prices are higher than others. do more searching

Hey good looks bigj505 bigj505 but I think it's too risky with all of the GM pairs out there.

There are so many differences though that are noticeable. I can tell real vs fake 11s on feet from ppl walking by. The regulars on the LC section have helped a ton of ppl. There's a reason why ppl make a NT account just to have a LC done

^^^ you didn't even check that thread tho. Dudes in that thread put in some serious work.

Yeah, I went looking in there and I didn't see a thread dedicated for Gamma XI's just a bunch of one off threads all over the place.

I did see a thread for the Royal 1's that had comparison pics and all that, and if there was a similar thread for the Gamma XI's I might have missed but if you or another has a link please post it.

Hey good looks [@=https://niketalk.com/members/40120"trueprada" url="/t/528979/official-air-jordan-gamma-11s-12-21-13-no-buying-selling-trading/15270#post_20523642"]aka your last RESORT 

Yes, I know what flightclub is and I also know it's last resort and I've only bought off of them one time and it was because the Flint 13's were on there for $5 above retail.

I also know that they are a last resort, but with all these GM kicks around now I'd rather pay that premium than get got or something.

Those GM kicks are exact identical replica's from what I can tell off of looks, but it's the feel and material that they use is another thing, and I could tell them apart from holding them in hand.

As I've said this GM issue is hurting this hobby badly for authentic OG collectors, and for everyone else because they are hard to tell apart and most don't even care because they are so close to real pairs and it's not like someone is going to stop you in the middle of the street and call you out on them... I could never do it though.

I used to be you could tell variants apart no problem from real pairs years go with no problem, but shoot these days those fake makers have mastered this crap now.

I'm seeing good prices for pairs on craigslist, but I'm not sure on authenticity but you guys say dude in the LC section put in some work so I might give it a shot... we'll see.

View media item 954168View media item 954169View media item 954171View media item 954174View media item 954175View media item 954177View media item 954185
The main give aways to me were the carbon fiber, the box tab is supposed to be black but it's white at the very tip, the gamma blue ring is peeling on the box, the insert comes with plastic shrink wrap on it, and the paper in the box smears a bit. The glue stains are bad but other then that. Look the exact same.

FYI these are not my shoes but they are pics I took for comparison and let me tell the idiots who think they are the same....or grey market....they aren't but the average consumer can't tell or just don't care

Last edited:
The main give aways to me were the carbon fiber, the box tab is supposed to be black but it's white at the very tip, the gamma blue ring is peeling on the box, the insert comes with plastic shrink wrap on it, and the paper in the box smears a bit. The glue stains are bad but other then that. Look the exact same.

FYI these are not my shoes but they are pics I took for comparison and let me tell the idiots who think they are the same....or grey market....they aren't but the average consumer can't tell or just don't care
I bought mine from NDC and actually wore them today.  Without grabbing them and comparing them to the pictures you posted, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  I'm by no means a pro at spotting GM's/Fakes and legit pairs.  I'm just an average consumer, so I definitely see your point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom