Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
off topic, but since champs was mentioned.. Picked up an obsidian xii from champs this am, hoping for no cancel. Wanted the playoffs for the longest, but the obsidians would suffice for now. :smokin

damnnnnnn SL got these,

no mention in the outlet thread.. it like went super under the radar lol

the employees did a good job to keep it low key and txt their friends.

you either got the txt or you were there at the right place and time.

SL is crazy, even local NTers dont help each other out on SL deals.. lol

Last edited:
I traded my concords low's for a gs 6.5 gamma 11, not sure if it was worth it but my girl is happy so I don't mind.

Hey ppl I have a pair of gamma blue 11. Bought from house of hoops. The left shoe makes a creeking noise when I walk. I pulled the insole to locate the sound. Apperently the air bubble has popped or somthing. So annoying. Does anyone kniw ehat I can do to stop it from creeking. Sucks that this happened.

Hey ppl I have a pair of gamma blue 11. Bought from house of hoops. The left shoe makes a creeking noise when I walk. I pulled the insole to locate the sound. Apperently the air bubble has popped or somthing. So annoying. Does anyone kniw ehat I can do to stop it from creeking. Sucks that this happened.
Damn, same here, only the left shoe. It's annoying to say the least, especially walking in a quiet room. Why do you figure it's the air unit?

Damn I'm still in the hunt for my pair. Can't force myself to pay resale around $300 though
frown.gif
Same here, bud.

Damn I'm still in the hunt for my pair. Can't force myself to pay resale around $300 though
frown.gif
I bit the bullet, $300 is the best you're going to get unless you find someone feeling generous for $280.  Anything around the mid $200 range is either beat or a possible rep from my research around the bay/kixify/etc.  If you have a hookup, you can definitely find it for less and near MSRP but if I had a hookup, I wouldn't be going through the reseller channel and feed the engine that could.  G'luck!

Same here.

You have to question if you want a shoe so bad, that you're willing to pay $100 more, or 1-2 bills for it.
I just can't do it, man.  Maybe it is pride, but the shoes are continuously rising in price as it is for MSRP.  Why blow the price, essentially, for a second pair or almost a second pair for one pair?

I bit the bullet, $300 is the best you're going to get unless you find someone feeling generous for $280.  Anything around the mid $200 range is either beat or a possible rep from my research around the bay/kixify/etc.  If you have a hookup, you can definitely find it for less and near MSRP but if I had a hookup, I wouldn't be going through the reseller channel and feed the engine that could.  G'luck!

Thanks, really appreciate the thought that you wouldn't sell me a pair for a high resale value and actually hook me up. Appreciate it. Gonna hold off and hopefully they restock again. What do you think about the probability of them restocking these?

Idk. What else it could be. Any ideas.
No clue, but it's unacceptable, but my guess would be the same reason. I noticed the loud squeak from the first time I wore them. Too bad there's not many options, when it comes to replacing/exchanging them. I finally had copped these during the ndc restock in march. If I contact ndc, they'll just say to send them back. :frown:

Same here.

You have to question if you want a shoe so bad, that you're willing to pay $100 more, or 1-2 bills for it.
I just can't do it, man.  Maybe it is pride, but the shoes are continuously rising in price as it is for MSRP.  Why blow the price, essentially, for a second pair or almost a second pair for one pair?
Yea, I'm dubbing it. I wanted Gammas the baddest out of all kicks, but it's time to just let it go.

No clue, but it's unacceptable, but my guess would be the same reason. I noticed the loud squeak from the first time I wore them. Too bad there's not many options, when it comes to replacing/exchanging them. I finally had copped these during the ndc restock in march. If I contact ndc, they'll just say to send them back. :frown:

Will NDC return a new pair or something...

Thanks, really appreciate the thought that you wouldn't sell me a pair for a high resale value and actually hook me up. Appreciate it. Gonna hold off and hopefully they restock again. What do you think about the probability of them restocking these?
I still see them pop in and out on twitter in terms of restock.  I suggest following a few folks and be quick about it (As always).  I follow @sneakersteal and @kicksdeals.  There might be better ones but these 2 served me well in the past.  

I still see them pop in and out on twitter in terms of restock.  I suggest following a few folks and be quick about it (As always).  I follow @sneakersteal and @kicksdeals.  There might be better ones but these 2 served me well in the past.  

These aren't restocks tho and the places don't do phone orders. Finally if that stuff pops up on those sites and you can do a phone order it's probable that you won't get thru anyways.

These aren't restocks tho and the places don't do phone orders. Finally if that stuff pops up on those sites and you can do a phone order it's probable that you won't get thru anyways.
That's true but it's still a chance, hehe.  DM sneakersteal, he's legit when it comes down asking to keep an eye out on a certain pair of shoes in your size.  He has connects that we don't, at least I don't.  

That's true but it's still a chance, hehe.  DM sneakersteal, he's legit when it comes down asking to keep an eye out on a certain pair of shoes in your size.  He has connects that we don't, at least I don't.  

no sense in spreading false hope. I know very well who oldsole73 is. had has a ton of mouths to feed. personal requests don't go far. again, stop spreading false hope please.

Will NDC return a new pair or something...
Unfortunately, no. As with the black/red xi, we know Nike has had tons somewhere, that maybe the case with these. Ndc has already done a couple of gamma "restocks" since rd. But with these high demand jordans, they rarely if ever do exchanges. Not sure what I should do with this squeaker?!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no. As with the black/red xi, we know Nike has had tons somewhere, that maybe the case with these. Ndc has already done a couple of gamma "restocks" since rd. But with these high demand jordans, they rarely if ever do exchanges. Not sure what I should do with this squeaker?!
Have you tried the sneaker maintenance thread?  Got some talented folks, maybe they can shed some light into your situation on how to go about fixing it?

Back
Top Bottom