Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm in LA so I'm afforded more groups. There are typical buy-sell shoe game groups which is a bit crazy. Prices are higher too. But I am in SGLA group more specific to my shoe size so it's much better there. There is also the NT group which is legit.

I would keep an eye on FB groups. Just sold my VNDS pairs for $220 and I saw another VNDS for the same price. I barely worn them. They were simply too tight for me. I love these shoes but not for the pain. I
Hm..... How does one find a group?

That's not bad. I finally broke down and got a pair from the classifieds a bit back for $290 shipped DS. I'd pay 260 for those in a heart beat to rock.

Last edited:

That's not bad. I finally broke down and got a pair from the classifieds a bit back for $290 shipped DS. I'd pay 260 for those in a heart beat to rock.
F. That's bread. I'll do it, but man, I'm not making the average NT salary to recoup right now lol. But I do want them and 260 is kind of solid, compared to the prices I saw thus far. Might have to sell another pair of kicks to re-up.

Last edited:
The thing for me, I only buy 11's and 13's so spending the extra dough doesn't bother me that much. Not to mention $290 DS is the best deal I've found and didn't have to worry about doing a LC on them. Can't really complain. There is a DS pair in the classifieds for $350 shipped. No way.

$260 isn't bad if they are like new, man.

Last edited:

The thing for me, I only buy 11's and 13's so spending the extra dough doesn't bother me that much. Not to mention $290 DS is the best deal I've found and didn't have to worry about doing a LC on them. Can't really complain. There is a DS pair in the classifieds for $350 shipped. No way.

$260 isn't bad if they are like new, man.
Yea, I saw those and that's OD. I figured cats on NT gave better discounts, but that was just the dudes I copped J's from, not everyone. On the ave around my crib you got shops selling them for $400 
indifferent.gif

You right, let me go ahead and take this opportunity. This is a pic of 'em.

Good Lord, if you don't want those, send them my way 
laugh.gif

$400 is ridiculous but people buy them for that price hence why they ask what they ask. I've been waiting for some Bred's to pop but lately. eBay is brutal and LC's get old. 

Good Lord, if you don't want those, send them my way 
laugh.gif

$400 is ridiculous but people buy them for that price hence why they ask what they ask. I've been waiting for some Bred's to pop but lately. eBay is brutal and LC's get old. 
Check Kixify, I got some VNDS Raptors for $180 off of it. I check that and Ebay religiously lmao but dang, let me hop up on that and buy them then! 
roll.gif

I know we talked before about this but I got scammed twice on kixify. I check it a few times a week but I'm not too crazy about that site as of lately. 

I know we talked before about this but I got scammed twice on kixify. I check it a few times a week but I'm not too crazy about that site as of lately. 
Oh, that was you that told me that. I remember. I bought 2 items off of it so far. I'm the type to dispute if I get no shipment in 48 hrs, I don't play around with money. I get scared if they don't text back in 10 minutes lol. I almost did it to one dude but he shipped them yesterday. I went as far as finding his FB and everything.

As long as all of the details are in the invoice you should be good.... Just don't do trades online.

Yeah, the trades was 100% my fault but I didn't lose anything. Lesson learned. I'm the same way for the most part. Like if you're taken hundreds of my dollars, you better be ready to ship and communicate. When I sell anything, I communicate like i'm selling a kidney at all times.

Yeah, the trades was 100% my fault but I didn't lose anything. Lesson learned. I'm the same way for the most part. Like if you're taken hundreds of my dollars, you better be ready to ship and communicate. When I sell anything, I communicate like i'm selling a kidney at all times.
We all make mistakes. Sometimes you want to give people a chance and they screw you over. But yea, dude said one day, then said he got off of work too late, and said next morning. I gave him until 5pm. Shipped at 4. He just missed the bullet lol. I get really anxious via paypal transactions. I know dudes who passed 45 days, that's why I give dudes 48hrs. You won't have me waiting for a month. NAH.
heard too many scam stories from kixify...
I've never had a problem with it....... Yet

Kixify is the biggest scam website. The stuff MOST people sell on there is horrendous. I much rather prefer Ebay as you can find good finds there and plus the buyer protection both from ebay and paypal supporting you. 

And I think 260 is not a bad price for worn 1x gammas. I just bought mine for 277 + shipping for a DS so it was around 295 shipped. Hardly a 'deal' but average. I've seen on ebay for 380-400 and I talked to few of them to bring the price down to 300 and they all told me lowest they'll go is 360 + shipping lmao TOTAL RAPE PRICES. 

BTW guys, will the gammas 'break in' a little? My toebox area is a uncomfortable and I had to take out the insoles to wear it. Granted.. I bought a 1/2 size smaller than I normally wear but I can usually fit in both sizes. Or would I need to continue wearing without insoles? lol I don't mind wearing without insoles but rather have something there. 

Last edited:

Kixify is the biggest scam website. The stuff MOST people sell on there is horrendous. I much rather prefer Ebay as you can find good finds there and plus the buyer protection both from ebay and paypal supporting you. 

And I think 260 is not a bad price for worn 1x gammas. I just bought mine for 277 + shipping for a DS so it was around 295 shipped. Hardly a 'deal' but average. I've seen on ebay for 380-400 and I talked to few of them to bring the price down to 300 and they all told me lowest they'll go is 360 + shipping lmao TOTAL RAPE PRICES. 

BTW guys, will the gammas 'break in' a little? My toebox area is a uncomfortable and I had to take out the insoles to wear it. Granted.. I bought a 1/2 size smaller than I normally wear but I can usually fit in both sizes. Or would I need to continue wearing without insoles? lol I don't mind wearing without insoles but rather have something there. 
I think a page back people were talking about the toebox being uncomfortable....

And yea, mine is a deal. They look super clean. And yea, that 400 is crazy, after this I'm never spending over $225 for another pair of kicks lol

after this I'm never spending over $225 for another pair of kicks lol
You say that now... but wait lmao 
LMFAO nah I'm dead serious. Like I aforementioned, I'm not making that average NT salary money. I'm just a 23 year old in college, lol. Maybe if I lived elsewhere, but rent/food is taking all of my money. I was just able to treat myself due to grants. Now, back to being broke lmao. But I already got almost all of the kicks I wanted, anyways, with the Gammas being the ones I wanted the most. Now that I'm about to get these I'm done. $200 is one week of rent and a metrocard! F that lol

LMFAO nah I'm dead serious. Like I aforementioned, I'm not making that average NT salary money. I'm just a 23 year old in college, lol. Maybe if I lived elsewhere, but rent/food is taking all of my money. I was just able to treat myself due to grants. Now, back to being broke lmao. But I already got almost all of the kicks I wanted, anyways, with the Gammas being the ones I wanted the most. Now that I'm about to get these I'm done. $200 is one week of rent and a metrocard! F that lol
Hey I understand man, I'm a senior too and I've been paying for everything myself. I just sacrifice other wants for what I want but yeah it does get tough lol. but damn 800 a month rent might be the reason lmao find roommates? but then again you're in NY so that may be why. I wanted the gammas most too so I'm pretty satisfied right now lol congrats on the pick up though. did you purchase yet?

Back
Top Bottom