Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kixify is the biggest scam website. The stuff MOST people sell on there is horrendous. I much rather prefer Ebay as you can find good finds there and plus the buyer protection both from ebay and paypal supporting you. 

And I think 260 is not a bad price for worn 1x gammas. I just bought mine for 277 + shipping for a DS so it was around 295 shipped. Hardly a 'deal' but average. I've seen on ebay for 380-400 and I talked to few of them to bring the price down to 300 and they all told me lowest they'll go is 360 + shipping lmao TOTAL RAPE PRICES. 

BTW guys, will the gammas 'break in' a little? My toebox area is a uncomfortable and I had to take out the insoles to wear it. Granted.. I bought a 1/2 size smaller than I normally wear but I can usually fit in both sizes. Or would I need to continue wearing without insoles? lol I don't mind wearing without insoles but rather have something there. 
Bad news is that XI does run tight so people tend to size up.  Also, as you walk your feet will likely expand so even if it does break in a little, it'll be needed as you wear them throughout the day.

The good news is that you have a pair of Gamma XI, as mentioned earlier, who needs a pinky toe when you're rocking heat?!

LMFAO nah I'm dead serious. Like I aforementioned, I'm not making that average NT salary money. I'm just a 23 year old in college, lol. Maybe if I lived elsewhere, but rent/food is taking all of my money. I was just able to treat myself due to grants. Now, back to being broke lmao. But I already got almost all of the kicks I wanted, anyways, with the Gammas being the ones I wanted the most. Now that I'm about to get these I'm done. $200 is one week of rent and a metrocard! F that lol
Hey I understand man, I'm a senior too and I've been paying for everything myself. I just sacrifice other wants for what I want but yeah it does get tough lol. but damn 800 a month rent might be the reason lmao find roommates? but then again you're in NY so that may be why. I wanted the gammas most too so I'm pretty satisfied right now lol congrats on the pick up though. did you purchase yet?
Nah, 620/month, and already got roomates lmao, instead of renting the apartment out, the bozo turns the apartment INTO rooms and rents them out..... THESE. ARE. THE. BREAKS. BREAK IT UP BREAK IT UP BREAK IT UP! Yup, NYC is too damn high. Moving when I graduate lol

Thanks, I gave up after missing "restocks" cause I wasn't paying no damn $300 for sneakers that's just OD, but for 260......F it. YOLO. He said he will send me the invoice when he gets home. I have to put money in the bank first, anyways!

Kixify is the biggest scam website. The stuff MOST people sell on there is horrendous. I much rather prefer Ebay as you can find good finds there and plus the buyer protection both from ebay and paypal supporting you. 

And I think 260 is not a bad price for worn 1x gammas. I just bought mine for 277 + shipping for a DS so it was around 295 shipped. Hardly a 'deal' but average. I've seen on ebay for 380-400 and I talked to few of them to bring the price down to 300 and they all told me lowest they'll go is 360 + shipping lmao TOTAL RAPE PRICES. 

BTW guys, will the gammas 'break in' a little? My toebox area is a uncomfortable and I had to take out the insoles to wear it. Granted.. I bought a 1/2 size smaller than I normally wear but I can usually fit in both sizes. Or would I need to continue wearing without insoles? lol I don't mind wearing without insoles but rather have something there. 
Bad news is that XI does run tight so people tend to size up.  Also, as you walk your feet will likely expand so even if it does break in a little, it'll be needed as you wear them throughout the day.

The good news is that you have a pair of Gamma XI, as mentioned earlier, who needs a pinky toe when you're rocking heat?!
Still funny!

Haha I might just sell these and buy different size if it gets too uncomfortable. Without insoles though, my pinky toe is fine. Like I said I wear 8-8.5 normally so I might try to pick up 8.5 later if I find one. 

And also, my right tongue is sort of 'pinched' towards the right. I checked inside the shoe and the elastic thing that holds the tongue was sewn not exactly at same level as the left side, so the right side is pulling down on the tongue. Is there a common fix or anything? I saw this before with someone having similar problem but I'm not sure if they fixed it. The only fix I can think of is cutting the right elastic band so it's not pulling down but I rather not cut anything. 

My left one is fine. 

I have always went down a half size in the J's I have. I have an sz11 in the Concords (Usually wear 11.5/12) and the right shoe while a hair tight, fits nice. My left foot, my pinky toe be hurting after a while in them. I am looking for a size swap to go up on my DS pair for future wear, but that's easier said than done. 

I never thought about taking out the insoles. Does that hurt anything as far as the wear of the shoe? I wonder if that's help free up a little space for my left foot.

Last edited:
heard too many scam stories from kixify...
I've had bad luck on both my transactions, although 1 of them was my fault but was able to recover. 

With that said, while I know it's new, it has potential but easier for scammers to get away with ****. But as dude said a few posts back, at least with eBay, you're protected thru eBay and PayPal. Still doesn't change the fact of all the scamming and BS that goes on with Jordan's. 

I have always went down a half size in the J's I have. I have an sz11 in the Concords (Usually wear 11.5/12) and the right shoe while a hair tight, fits nice. My left foot, my pinky toe be hurting after a while in them. I am looking for a size swap to go up on my DS pair for future wear, but that's easier said than done. 

I never thought about taking out the insoles. Does that hurt anything as far as the wear of the shoe? I wonder if that's help free up a little space for my left foot.

Well I tried that within my house so it was much better because my toes can actually fit but I can't say the comfort of them on the normal day outside or in long wear during the day. I just don't want to wear shoes by removing insoles just so my toes can fit. For me, as soon as I put them on it was very tight and I knew right away I got the wrong size.

Cool. That's why I was asking because I wouldn't mind taking them out if it didn't affect the shoe but my feet tend to sweat a lot when it's hot. I only wear mine once in a while anyway. I'm gonna try it out around the house later and see what it feels like.

Haha yeah. I mean I would assume it's not as comfy under the feet because you're missing the cushion.

Just replace those insoles with cheaper thinner walmart brand insoles and you will free up lots of room

Just replace those insoles with cheaper thinner walmart brand insoles and you will free up lots of room
I was literally just looking at "thin" insoles. Haha! Good suggestion. What blows is it's just my left shoe. I'm gonna try this.

Its pretty cool how fruit of the loom be making shirts to match the color of jordans now :lol: was at walmart and they had tee that was a perfect match for the gamma blue XII. Only 4 bucks too

Or better yet just use some already used insoles in another pair of your shoes you already own

Last edited:
Its pretty cool how fruit of the loom be making shirts to match the color of jordans now
laugh.gif
was at walmart and they had tee that was a perfect match for the gamma blue XII. Only 4 bucks too
Post a pic?

Back
Top Bottom