Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its almost like JB is trying to sell sneakers that they dont really know if they are going to sell 100% off the shelves in a holiday slot just because they know that if they were to put the most piece of crap shoe in that holiday slot regardless its going to sell out.

Its almost like JB is trying to sell sneakers that they dont really know if they are going to sell 100% off the shelves in a holiday slot just because they know that if they were to put the most piece of crap shoe in that holiday slot regardless its going to sell out.
no if that was their plan they would release those suns 8s in that spot or sumthing. these days any 11 will sell out instantly in most areas. look at the 11 lows that released today. instant sell out online and in the VAST majority of locations....

THESE gamma 11s WILL 10000% sell out instantly.

I mean come on its a black/black XI..are you guys serious saying they will sit?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant believe those ugly *** 11s sold out yesterday. You guys are on something i love this 11. If I am not mistaken these are the QS 11s, not the GRs so there is no way these wont sell out. If they are thw GRs, they will still sell out on day 1 and on every future restock.

Last edited:
no if that was their plan they would release those suns 8s in that spot or sumthing. these days any 11 will sell out instantly in most areas. look at the 11 lows that released today. instant sell out online and in the VAST majority of locations....

THESE gamma 11s WILL 10000% sell out instantly.

I mean come on its a black/black XI..are you guys serious saying they will sit?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol, not in my area. i waked in the store at 11am to buy pink snakeskins for my little sister, im sure they're still on shelves

lol, not in my area. i waked in the store at 11am to buy pink snakeskins for my little sister, im sure they're still on shelves
Those Snakeskins sold out faster than the men's ones over here..... If they're sitting, get me a size 6.

I'm still not even considering buying these with my employee discount even IF they hit outlets or factories I wouldn't buy on clearance

I'm not diggin those at all.  But, the sad part is that Nike knows these will still fly off the shelves, and you can have arrogance like that when you know your products will move like hotcakes.  It's a business...andbusiness is GREAT!!!

They aren't as bad as everyone on here is saying they are. Imo they are pretty clean and ill be coppin

These will definitely sell out first day even first minute. It's almost a tradition now to camp out with your mom grandma and little babies in strollers on Christmas for a pair of jordans. Nothing different this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom