Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Taxi's were easy for me...
This....x3.
Didn't you just wait in that virtual line for 4 hours ? 
laugh.gif

If they terrible y u even enter the draft?
Because if I were to win the draft, then I could just walk in and pick them up hassle free. And like I said, shoes are sooo extremely difficult to get these days, that if I can get a guaranteed pair waiting on me, I'll buy them no matter what.

There's a reseller born every minute
I have never resold anything in my life. I DESPISE reselling, high priced pre-orders, etc. I do not contribute to things that have been making the system worse, and as such, have never paid 1 cent over retail for anything in my entire life. If I can not purchase it from a major retail store, then I do not buy it.

I have never resold anything in my life. I DESPISE reselling, high priced pre-orders, etc. I do not contribute to things that have been making the system worse, and as such, have never paid 1 cent over retail for anything in my entire life. If I can not purchase it from a major retail store, then I do not buy it.
wtf if you not a reseller then you are definitely a hypebeast or whatever you wanna call it. I mean if the shoe is so terrible to you then just don't buy em point blank. Get outta here with all that BS you saying.

There's someone willing to pay a reseller born every minute ... Just saying[emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Ayy whats good NT fam gotta quick question i won the FNL draft so i got a pair on smash but i wanted to double up would any of yall pay 240 for these gammas on RD my boy can scoop me up a 2nd pair stress free with out the hassle RD brings but the ninja askin 240 no problem by me thats the chepest i heard any 11 resale for just thought i get yall thoughts on it

My reason askin since i wanted to double up im not tryna risk gettin my 2nd pair soley on the net on the strength that its basically hit or miss

wtf if you not a reseller then you are definitely a hypebeast or whatever you wanna call it. I mean if the shoe is so terrible to you then just don't buy em point blank. Get outta here with all that BS you saying.
I have been purchasing Jordans since 1993, and collecting since 2001. I am a collector in every sense of the word. My shoes have never been factory unlaced, have never been tried on, and have never touched the ground. So as a collector, I am not passing on the opportunity to pick up a guaranteed pair of XI's, even if it isn't the greatest of colorways.

anybody have a jj link? i had success with them for the taxis and now i'm hoping lightning can strike twice. 

I have been purchasing Jordans since 1993, and collecting since 2001. I am a collector in every sense of the word. My shoes have never been factory unlaced, have never been tried on, and have never touched the ground. So as a collector, I am not passing on the opportunity to pick up a guaranteed pair of XI's, even if it isn't the greatest of colorways.
you should have said that in the first place since you such of a "collector". And if you truly are a genuine collector then I guess I understand.

Ayy whats good NT fam gotta quick question i won the FNL draft so i got a pair on smash but i wanted to double up would any of yall pay 240 for these gammas on RD my boy can scoop me up a 2nd pair stress free with out the hassle RD brings but the ninja askin 240 no problem by me thats the chepest i heard any 11 resale for just thought i get yall thoughts on it

My reason askin since i wanted to double up im not tryna risk gettin my 2nd pair soley on the net on the strength that its basically hit or miss

If thats really your boy and you are ok with that price. Ask him to hold them for you, try online on RD and if you miss out pay your boy.

you shouldn't really need someone else opinion on this man. I mean do the math the retail price after taxes comes close enough to 240.

Your comments are just getting more ridiculous :smh:

Didn't you just wait in that virtual line for 4 hours ? :lol:  

I don't have that patience

Oh ok yea ppl will camp for guaranteed tickets. Depends on your area like how many pairs do your stores usually get vs. the hype in your area. Idk about arriving 3 hours before but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few heads already there earlier. Mine starts at 9am and mall opens at 8am so I plan to be in the parking lot at 7:30am just to play safe and see how that turns out for me. My area sells out of releases quick.
Yeah Im going to try and be there for 6... thanks for the advice though I appreciate it

For anyone that struck out on the FNL Draft. I know where an extra size 12 is at. My son wanted the Gamma's then decided he wanted the "What the MVP's" more. So we found a good deal for the "What The MVP's". Now we have the extra 12 in the Gammas from next saturday.

FNL playing around with my ticket confirmation from the draft. Got the draft email the 9th, RSVP the same day. The 12th comes around and no email. Called em up yesterday, they said I should have gotten an email then lady said she would send an email to her super. Still no word. Call today, the same run around. Poorly handled draft. Those of ya who got your emails lucky.

I dont understand why people collect things they dont like. What kind of mentality is that..

What up NT, so are the Gammas GR, and are they being carried by the usual suspects finish line, foor locker, eastbay, foot action, champs, nike etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom