• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brah wait til saturday. im willing to bet you will get a pair easily online
Every bone in my body say your right cuz they aren't TLO but today I thought was going to be an easy cop and Nike crashed on me so I hope you and the sneaker God is right lol

If anyone thinks the gamma 11s are gonna be an "easy cop" online they will be feeling "some type of a way" come next Saturday when they are unsuccessful.

Didn't you just wait in that virtual line for 4 hours ? 
laugh.gif

Lol...yes, but I'm used to Eastbay doing that. Never failed me. I just youtubed the wait out.

If anyone thinks the gamma 11s are gonna be an "easy cop" online they will be feeling "some type of a way" come next Saturday when they are unsuccessful.

they are gonna be easy but people do miss out

i dont get your point

500k+ pairs, shouldnt be that hard but people miss out.

be on NDC or any site at 8am and you should be good

i dont get your point

Demand for elevens is like nothing I've ever seen before no matter how much the quantity these will sell out and it's not like they are releasing all those pairs at once they have to spread it out between the restocks also. So all these number don't mean anything December 21st will be like World War 3.

I know its a shot in the dark but my homie down in san antonio really wants these and didn't win the draft, so I was wondering if anyone has an extra draft ticket for finishline at the rolling oaks mall in san antonio texas that would be willing to hook him up.

I know people on this site look out for each other for the most part thats why I figured I would ask.

Last edited:
Let people keep thinking that it's gonna be easy. I struck out on NDC, FTL, Champs, and Footaction. Finally got thru on FNL. And the Taxis were supposed to be an "easy cop". If you really think these Gamma XIs are gonna be easy you might as well have your salt ready ahead of time.

There is no such thing as an "easy cop" when it comes to retros. :smh:

i dont get your point

i would have to agree iyou make an effort to come across a pair you will be sucessful.

Never really see people camp for guaranteed tix days b4 they hand em out but for this 1 there was already 30 heads out there when I pikd up my taxis they probly been there since Thurs personally I wud jus pay a reseller than camp multiple days mayn

Congrats to the draft winners. With that being said some of y'all need to **** with the easy cop junk. Until you get them shoes in your hand next Saturday nothing is promised. Especially with a XI holiday release. They got a line with at least 25 people at mall waiting right now in the cold for tickets that wont be passed out until 10am tommorow. 500k dont mean nothing when you have the casual buyer willing to purchase 2 of them. Thats not counting resellers or flippers. Mainstream america has caught on to the holiday air jordan craze. Today was one of the busiest shopping days in all my mall shoe stores with kids to old folks from every color tone asking about the "Gamma 11s".The PS4 shortage has taught the most unassuming consumer the art of flipping hot ticket items. Alot of those imaginary draft pairs you guys ate clinging to are already spoken for and Uoeno it. I had to pay 75 to a manager and buy some socks and cleaner for a "draft" slot to get my daughter a GS size.

spoke with my local house of hoops and talk to 2 different associates asked the same question about there stocks and both had different answers. one said they are limited and the other said the are a GR and have pleanty of pairs. i dont get why this is hard question to answer.

Last edited:

spoke with my local house of hoops and talk to 2 different associates both with different answers. one said they are limited and the other said the are a GR and have pleanty of pairs. i dont get why this is hard question to answer.
If it's anything like last years pair and it seems that way...All u have to do is wake up early and just go online. The hell w/ fighting crowds

i dont get your point

People missed out on the taxis. These won't be easier.

That 500K+ doesn't help if some of it's released after Christmas. The black and reds were restocked multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom