Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I saw the lady; she was asking almost everyone to get a ticket for her pairs. The lady that was first in line brought her entire neighborhood plus her children lol. That ish made no sense.
yea that was some BS. if she trying to sell those tickets and anybody need there sizes i'm sure they will be there after 6 PM

Any fellow San Francisco/San Jose NT'ers can grace me with some info on any spots to get a pair while I'm visiting!?!? I will try the NIKE SF RSVP to secure a pair but I'm sure I will strike out.

Sucks that I'll be traveling on this release weekend.

Any info will be much appreciated!

If you STRIKE OUT on TWITTER RSVP AT NTSF. I suggest if your willing too, then GO CAMP OUT AT NIKE town SF.

i've notice that every release ntsf has theres always folks out there camping out.

if you have instagram look up

Bayareagotsoles, he's pretty annoying but yeah.

Any fellow San Francisco/San Jose NT'ers can grace me with some info on any spots to get a pair while I'm visiting!?!? I will try the NIKE SF RSVP to secure a pair but I'm sure I will strike out.

If you STRIKE OUT on TWITTER RSVP AT NTSF. I suggest if your willing too, then GO CAMP OUT AT NIKE town SF.

i've notice that every release ntsf has theres always folks out there camping out.

Nks329,
Thanks for the info and heads up, I will check that handle on IG. Much appreciated sir!

Nks329,
Thanks for the info and heads up, I will check that handle on IG. Much appreciated sir!
go to southland mall in hayward they giving out tickets today they started yesterday

I wore Flint VIIs the other day and this kid thought they were fakes.
I wanted to give him a hug.
Poor fella.
:nerd:

I remember I wore my black/chambray vii to the niketown to pickup my grapes and this kid said those are not real me and the NT employee just laughed :lol:

Last edited:
Nks329,

no PROBLEM. But Bayareagotsole will not post anything until he's actually there camping out.

so if your willing to CAMP OUT. NTSF wouldnt be a bad idea.

not sure how credible the rumor is but i've heard the numbers at ntsf is around 400 pairs? not sure if its TRUE are not. so dont ROAST ME IF ITS FALSE!

go to southland mall in hayward they giving out tickets today they started yesterday

impalass96 impalass96 check out VF HoH. The raffle ends today. I'll be stopping by to try my luck.

I forgot to mention I will be in SF/SJ from 12/19-12/22; thx for the info Rhino
what size u tryna get
i have 4 tickets and my 1 rsvp from finishline
i only want 1 pair and got the tickets as a just in case
if ur my size u can end up having any extra pairs i get

Just got the call from ftl!

grtrtrr_zps50ece6f5.gif
grtrtrr_zps50ece6f5.gif
grtrtrr_zps50ece6f5.gif
grtrtrr_zps50ece6f5.gif

if i get any other calls from jj or champs i'm here to help.. i only need one pair of these

grtrtrr_zps50ece6f5.gif

Last edited:

Who here in the DMV wants to join me in a luxurious 8 person tent outside one of the DTLR's? (Translation: I'm a tiny girl and I'll need you to save my life if somebody tries to kidnap me)

I think this is what it's going to come down to.
This is probably how you will get kidnapped. Bring friends and MASE. Oh yeah, don't drink out of someone else's drink too. 2CENTS
yall remember when almost everyone hated these?
Happens every year. I'm taking names for those that hate Colombias right now 
laugh.gif

FYI...some stores in the Dallas area have not got their full shipment of shoes because of the bad weather last weekend that is why there was a switch from guaranteed tickets to raffle on yesterday, one of the raffles I'm in is spose to make calls on Wednesday and they're hoping they have their full shipment in by then, either way it will still be a raffle, as of now that particular store only has 6 pairs

Nks329,

no PROBLEM. But Bayareagotsole will not post anything until he's actually there camping out.

so if your willing to CAMP OUT. NTSF wouldnt be a bad idea.

not sure how credible the rumor is but i've heard the numbers at ntsf is around 400 pairs? not sure if its TRUE are not. so dont ROAST ME IF ITS FALSE!
400!? Maybe u might have a chance on an RSVP. Mayor stock

Back
Top Bottom