Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Is there any truth to the Concord 11 restock or the Gamma 11's being eventually restocked after saturdays release? 
We all know the Gamma XIs will be restocked in a couple of months. But the Concord? I haven't heard that.

unless somehow you scratch,claw,cut,shank,or slice the patent leather on these,they should look fresh for a long time

Yea Concord restocking 2 years later along with the space jams
roll.gif

Leave that dude alone....LOL

A few of my folks got call backs from Footlocker Bay Fair in San Leandro. Heads up for some of the Bay Area cats.

Gamma's will restock 2323549619831 times and dudes in here will still be mad at not copping for retail :lol:

How many Playoff XI restocks were there? Bet these have just as many.

i swear JB will throw any whack color combo on XIs and they'll sell. Rep sites been having these funky colorways for years but now that JB makes em official y'all all over it :rolleyes

Last edited:
Signed up for 50 raffles, let see what happen tomorrow. I'm going to be driving all over for these if I win multiple.

Last edited:
To anybody in the same boat as me with their finishline rsvp ticket not being emailed. I just got a dm from finishline saying they would be re-sent on friday

I'm in Jerzy so Menlo, Woodbridge, Bridgewater, Downtown Newark ! But I actually won at the smaller stores

Im 10 min away fom menlo wood bridge i got my pair on smash juss lookin for a 5.5 for my girl if i get mine not hers its a wrap for me fellas its been a blast

havent been in this thread in a while...looks like much has changed from the beginning of the year hate.

Back
Top Bottom