Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For all of us who struck out on the raffles, what other options besides FCFS places that already have a line around the corner.

For all of us who struck out on the raffles, what other options besides FCFS places that already have a line around the corner.
online release seems about the only option unless your willing to pay hiked up re-sell if it's bust wait a couple of months  and you'll be able to buy for near retail.

Ya'll acting like you won yeezys in here or something
laugh.gif
C'mon bruh, let people enjoy that they don't have to deal with the wild beasts come rd 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This I don't understand...

@RSVPHeat tweeted "Still waiting for my phone to ring saying I won the XI raffle."

He has his own RSVP site yet he relies on raffles for his kicks? How in the world, are others suppose to rely on his services when he has no confidence in it himself...

Free interest loans?

Last edited:
This I don't understand...

@RSVPHeat tweeted "Still waiting for my phone to ring saying I won the XI raffle."

He has his own RSVP site yet he relies on raffles for his kicks? How in the world, are others suppose to rely on his services when he has no confidence in it himself...

Free interest loans?
LOLWUT :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom