Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know why you singled me out but as you can see I still said I'd cop and I called it being crazy, but thought there might be less interest in the shoe(which is somewhat true, if they released Columbia's it would be worse, way worse).

I don't think dude was trying to single you out. He is showing the percentage of people that were saying they weren't copping at first in comparison to the thread volume now. Looks like your comment just happened to be underneath it......

Shooting for online..I slept on picking up tickets Sunday...I'm anticipating it to be an easy go around come Saturday online...a few friends want my help securing online for them as well....just gotta get mines first

means you didn't win every raffle
laugh.gif
could be due to more entrants or u just lost plain and simple
That is crazy more entrants guess gonna be the same next year with even more entrants, i am just lucky to get a call. Everyone is all happy including me of winning to buy 185 for this shoe, lol, it has really changed.

Last edited:
wonders why people keep referencing "when the thread first started"

people genuinely were pissed about the columbias not dropping PLUS the initial pic was garbage.

It personally took me a little while to get my emotions together before embracing the shoe. ive been waiting on columbias for years now.

Damn Bay Area, getting shoes at worst but then falsify information floating around to sabotage each other at best.

And so.. It is upon us.

RSVP DAY 2013. XI. 

I feel like this release is the Black Friday South Park episodes.

people genuinely were pissed about the columbias not dropping PLUS the initial pic was garbage.

It personally took me a little while to get my emotions together before embracing the shoe. ive been waiting on columbias for years now.
This.

All I need to complete my XI collection are those Columbias.

And not to be a douche about boxes but I was truly upset the Bred 11s didn't come in the slide out box and these Gamma 11s do. I have a little display with all my 11s and it just ruined it for me but whatever we dont wear the box.

This.

All I need to complete my XI collection are those Columbias.

And not to be a douche about boxes but I was truly upset the Bred 11s didn't come in the slide out box and these Gamma 11s do. I have a little display with all my 11s and it just ruined it for me but whatever we dont wear the box.

agreed... they should have just kept the boxes regular boxes after making the switch last year. all it does is bring more confusion on what happened to the black/reds and why they got the dirty treatment on the box.

anyone in atl know any info where i can get these 11s?
yeah just call around.all the malls should have a few stores with at least 18 pairs. most probably did raffles but I know theres a few fcfs if you want to camp. twiiter rsvp is today for lenox if you want to try your luck at that. should be a relatively easy cop in a big city. online for me

They're waiting to drop the hammer for the colombias. For this reason, I wear my pair once a year and research techniques on how to preserve that particular pair 
mean.gif

Hopefully I can still get a pair with my id and my ticket being thrown away lol if not what'd you guys think the resale value will be on these

agreed... they should have just kept the boxes regular boxes after making the switch last year. all it does is bring more confusion on what happened to the black/reds and why they got the dirty treatment on the box.
They included the plastic thing though...it really makes me wonder what happened... oh well. I saw some fakes with the slide box..lol

Back
Top Bottom