Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FALSE

this is the worst part about being on niketalk

there has always been this fetish on this board about a girl in sneakers

its pretty dumb lol

you must want your girl to wear a football helmet and shoulder pads as well huh? :lol:

nothing sexy about it...

and you can post all the butt naked pics of *******s in jordans all you want its still not sexy

their bodies might be sexy naked or half naked but replace those jordans and they will still be sexy. them wearing jordans aint sexy. has nothing to do with the girl being sexy at all

its quite trashy, hoodish, and tacky to me when they got everything going and then they have a pair of dude shoes on.....lol

like what part of the game is that?

pretty soon dudes on here gonna be saying girls are sexy in helmets, football pads, and patrick ewing elbow pads :lol:

Not sure if srs..

2nd thought...Really not that srs..

how so? some of you dudes remind me of shawn wayans in scary movie making his girl dress up like a football player before he hit
I dont mind the sneakers or heels personally, but why go out of your way to bash someone who likes women in sneakers vs. heels? How does that even equate to wanting to see a woman in pads...

You mean to tell me you don't like females wearing j's [/B]
Man thats a little girl maybe 13-14 years old Smh
mean.gif

FALSE

this is the worst part about being on niketalk

there has always been this fetish on this board about a girl in sneakers

its pretty dumb lol

you must want your girl to wear a football helmet and shoulder pads as well huh? :lol:

nothing sexy about it...

and you can post all the butt naked pics of *******s in jordans all you want its still not sexy

their bodies might be sexy naked or half naked but replace those jordans and they will still be sexy. them wearing jordans aint sexy. has nothing to do with the girl being sexy at all

its quite trashy, hoodish, and tacky to me when they got everything going and then they have a pair of dude shoes on.....lol

like what part of the game is that?

pretty soon dudes on here gonna be saying girls are sexy in helmets, football pads, and patrick ewing elbow pads :lol:
I agree with alot of the stuff you say most of the time but...
You cant really tell someone else, what is sexy to them tho fam.
Alot of people do find women who wear jays sexy.
Especially when they are an old pair that still look new because she took care of em. Thats sexy to me *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom