Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FNL comes thru clutch for me once again.... the only site I actually have success on for the past 2-3yrs 
Same here. Haven't struck out with FNL since I started ordering thru them which was for the Playoff 12s in April 2012

Just got another size 13 pair from FNL!

The only way you didn't get these on this release was if you were this guy....

Last edited by a moderator:
why cant I add to cart on eastbay what am i doing wrong ?
ohwell.gif

So if I got next day shipping should these be here by Monday? Cause that's when I need em. It's saying estimated delivery date is Tuesday but that makes no sense cause if that's the case what's the purpose of ordering next day? I coulda stayed with standard shipping based on what I'm reading on here
Yeah......think some people were saying don't waste nextday shipping on saturday releases cause it doesn't ship out until monday anyway just like everyone else and....nike is promoting that order now and get it by Tuesday the 24th so you didn't need to pay the extra additional faster shipping option. 

Yea I dont refresh on FNL,just let it countdown.Like the VIP they will let you in when they want to.

Should be able to get through

Soooo...couldn't get through all night anywhere. then around 6AM PST I get through on Finishline. The site is like lightning and I'm able to cop and get the confirm email instantly like i bought a pair of socks or something...

I'm not sure until I get a ship notice.

got into Finishline and submitted all info. clicked on submit order, now at SPA page for about 15min now.

Just got through easily on finish line. waited for like 5 minutes on that countdown page. searched gamma 11 and there they were. multiple sizes available. Got a 9. First online cop in mad long. They must have produced massive amounts of these.

Back
Top Bottom