Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah......think some people were saying don't waste nextday shipping on saturday releases cause it doesn't ship out until monday anyway just like everyone else and....nike is promoting that order now and get it by Tuesday the 24th so you didn't need to pay the extra additional faster shipping option. 

NDC does the arrive before Xmas thing every year on the XI's.
Don't know why anybody is surprised or uninformed.

Last edited:
Of course they have plenty .. no one can get through.
laugh.gif
Or checkout

My first time in YEARS actually getting a release day "limited" product in ndc. Honestly don't even know how to feel [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Struck out on RSVP service and ATC didn't work this AM(first time trying either). Tried to add myself just for ***** and giggles...In and out in less than 10 mins on NDC. PP confirm came right away, NDC confirm came 10-15 later. Little delay, no big deal. Good luck to those still waiting in line or trying elsewhere! Feeling relieved. Wonder if they will ship as fast as Taxi's? Hope everyone who wants a pair gets a pair, good luck! Happy Holidays!
8) :smokin

Anyone remember the backdoor FNL link last year? Wishing it still worked :lol:. I've been on the SPA screen since 8.

I need help on this gs pair I can't see myself paying 269 for a girls pair
Damn I'd help if you I could but I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to getting hook ups like that. For me it is either cop online or strike out and have to pay resale if I want them.  Good luck man.

Yeah......think some people were saying don't waste nextday shipping on saturday releases cause it doesn't ship out until monday anyway just like everyone else and....nike is promoting that order now and get it by Tuesday the 24th so you didn't need to pay the extra additional faster shipping option. 
Alright thanks, gonna try and call em and see if I can switch to get my money back lol

had a pair for my brother in law(mens) and sister inlaw(kids) and got the error checking out on FNL :smh:

anyone else get through on finishline but once you click "submit order" end up stuck on SPA page again? soooo close

Down to 45 mins checkout wait on EB.   Anyone managed to checkout yet?
If you're on eastbay dont worry it keeps up with your estimated checkout time even if you get kicked off the page. Be paitient I checked out on there already!

Back
Top Bottom