Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had trouble with FNL before with the card thing. Make sure your Billing and Shipping addresses are the Same.

i.e. Don't have billing to NY and ship to NJ to save on Tax.

Considering I have about 8 pending orders, all of which said their was an error on Finish Line site, I'm done.

I'll just cross my fingers and hope at least one of them goes through.

Still cant believe these sites have been going through this same BS for YEARS. Cant be from a lack of technology. Gotta be by design.

got through on FNL and added an 11 but decided to let it go since I was just really buying bc it's an XI. I might regret it later. hope everyone can get thier pair
you wont regret it these wont resell that high if you change your mind later

weird how firefox and explorer can't get through the splash screen on fnl, but chrome can do it multiple times.
too bad i cant checkout on fnl today. successful in the past tho. guess i'll settle for one.

I hope everyone cops, was blessed enough to get an guaranteed ticket. The horror stories of sites holding money/taking multiple payments is why its in store or bust for me. Be safe.

For all who missed -

Edit. -

http://origin-www.finishline.com/st...-basketball-shoes/_/A-451?productId=prod73301

Click size and add to wish list!!!!!!!!!!

Go to your wish list and then add to cart

__

I was unfortunate to personally get. CC error but glad it's working for the fam
nerd.gif
cant checkout

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

The FNL origin link helped out. I got a 3.5 from there. got a email confirm and even @finishlinehelp confirmed they see it. I was speaking to them about being charged $201.90 for a sz12 but being kicked back out the system. sounds pending on my CapOne acct, but no order went thru. This was like 2hrs ago.

wanna scoop this 12 off FNL for lil bro at work but i have my 13 copped from them already using my phone. really not trying to get them both canceled 

yup i got a refund from nba store... not even the full amount, guess i lost $20 for nothing...

Back
Top Bottom