Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally copped my cousin's size 9.5 jesus... ended up paying $255 shipped from outside the country so not bad :smile: :smokin

Now hunting for wifey's pair 5Y... guess we on the same boat bigj505 bigj505

I made a wtb and paid $210 for the gs size I needed. Not terrible and I flipped my extra size so I'm good to go.

Damn man I'm still N/A and they said it was in Jamaica at 9 PM last night...if they can't get that to Long Island by tonight I'm going to be unhappy with FedEx not Nike 

I got my shipping email from footasylum on Sunday but it doesn't have a tracking number.

well wait. be patient fam. you already got the email, which means ur pair is secure, rrrrreeeeeeelaxxxxssss

Hope you're not referring to me? I was just posting that I received a shipping email since many people said they haven't heard anything from that retailer or had their order canceled. I am fully aware it takes a little bit of time for a package to move between continents...

Only reason I'm even remotely concerned is cause it's a gift that I need for Christmas
put your receipt in a box with a picture of the shoes and then it will be like 2 christmas presents, the fact that they know they are getting a pair and the anticipation of waiting for it in the mail. Win win!

put your receipt in a box with a picture of the shoes and then it will be like 2 christmas presents, the fact that they know they are getting a pair and the anticipation of waiting for it in the mail. Win win!
lol ive done this before

Anybody know where I can still find a toddler pair in the DMV or online? I would prefer in store though. I'm looking for a 9c.

Last edited:

Damn man I'm still N/A and they said it was in Jamaica at 9 PM last night...if they can't get that to Long Island by tonight I'm going to be unhappy with FedEx not Nike 
N/A means it got caught in package overflow they will be delivered today. if your caught it last night you could arranged to have them picked up in person today. tracking my be updated or they will arrive at your door step. i recommend a call to FEDEX at  

1.800.463.3339 they can update you have tracking ready to give. 

Foot asylum doesn't give you tracking do they? Cause I read somewhere on that site saying tracking is only for uk orders

Anyways for those who got their order dispatched from foot asylum you shall receive them in 5-7 days.

For those who got their order cancel from Foot asylum, did your order get dispatched first then cancel?

Hey if anyone needs gamma 11s size 6, 7, 10.5 or 11 @solecollection_ on Instagram got them. They are 100% legit have fast shipping and do signature confirmation. Just letting you know

Somehow my sock order that got shipped after my gammas is further along than my gammas...how in the hell?

For those who got their order cancel from Foot asylum, did your order get dispatched first then cancel?

No me, ordered right when they listed them. Order history just said order acknowledged. After seeing people here say they shipped i emailed them and they replied saying they had a technical error with their stock.

Back
Top Bottom