Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll give them a call tomorrow but not getting my hopes up. May the shoe gods be kind in this age of bots and resellers lol.

man that sucks getting the XIIs instead of the XIs, u know if you hold onto them they will probably be worth more than the XIs anyway because of the limited tag that they have as opposed to the GR of the XI, but i personally liked the 12 more
Do you really think the XIIs are gonna go for more than the XIs? I see the gamma 12s going for around 230-250 on ebay and the occasional 280???Any opinions fam?

These freaking things are tight as hell or my feet just grew because these are very uncomfortable. Nothing like my bred 11's which I find weird. Those feel great in my size but these feel like i should have halfed up

Do you really think the XIIs are gonna go for more than the XIs? I see the gamma 12s going for around 230-250 on ebay and the occasional 280???Any opinions fam?
your right i dont know what i was thinking, people always go harder for Xis but maybe its cuz i like the gamma XII more why i said that lol either shoe is a good choice if you got them for retail

your right i dont know what i was thinking, people always go harder for Xis but maybe its cuz i like the gamma XII more why i said that lol either shoe is a good choice if you got them for retail
Yeah I like both of them but to be honest I think the XIs are gonna go for more cause of the hype/popularity while the XII goes for a little less since they have less hype or popularity.  What do you think the XIs go for ?

wat did u use to do this here?
first i used a regular black sharpie, then i went over it with a black dye fabric pen (you can find them at craft stores). Make sure u get a 2 sided one with a broad tip and a ballpoint tip. Pretty easy just take your time.

man that sucks getting the XIIs instead of the XIs, u know if you hold onto them they will probably be worth more than the XIs anyway because of the limited tag that they have as opposed to the GR of the XI, but i personally liked the 12 more

Disagree with that...I think the demand of any 11 beats any 12 even if it's limited. I did not have a connect for the gammas and my only hope was online I struck out otherwise

WELP. Gonna see if i can refuse it, this pair was for my boy he doesn't want it if its that much.
Ouch! that's pretty steep for custom.  The last time i had custom fee was for lebron x EXT, and it was like $24.  Not that much compare to this one.

These freaking things are tight as hell or my feet just grew because these are very uncomfortable. Nothing like my bred 11's which I find weird. Those feel great in my size but these feel like i should have halfed up

I thought the same thing. I have and wear the '09 Space Jams in size US 9.5. I also had a DS pair in a size US 10. After several wears of the size 9.5, I'd break out the DS size 10 to see how they felt wearing them and I was convinced they felt the same. I think I have a rather normal foot (not wide). I think it's not so much the look of the white midsole than it is the actual air unit and maybe even whole mid sole flattening out or "packing out" after so many wears.

I expect the same to happen with my size US 9.5 XI Concords and the size US 9.5 Gamma XI I just bought.

Peace
F Sharp005

So I got email this morning concerning my gamma 11's shipment from crooked tonuges that my package was reported LOST!
mad.gif
  They refunded my money! Very unfortunate outcome SMH. 10% percent coupon is NOT good enough for me to order from them again........
roll.gif

lol I emailed size complaining too them about my customs fee and they hit me with the tracking link lololol .. so done with them

have been buying from CT for the last 2 XI (breds and gammas) and luckily I have not been charged custom's fees 

Custom fee is hit and miss. Shipping services add them at their discretion and not the retailers. It's best to leave overseas retailers before they stop taking international orders leaving many of us with other alternative ways to cop.

where have you heard there are more 200,000 of these left? Not saying your wrong just wondering cause i dont want to get my hopes up lol

I nvr said it, i quoted some1 who posted a few pages back, im just as curious ad you are

Back
Top Bottom