Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by blackxme

This is for my Houston NTer's
Active Athlete on Federal got them and the smallest is a 8.
Hope this helps some of you.
Thank You Sir!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

Just called DTLR in Southlake & they aren't getting them.
mad.gif
We need an intervention..
tired.gif

I know right. I don't know nowhere in the A that's getting them. I've called everywhere.
What I'm wondering is what is going to be the result of this? Is the A not just not getting them AT ALL
eyes.gif
, or are they going to trickle in shipment by shipment?

^^^^How is it that every place that i know of in ATL that got these sold them early and the other places dont know if they are getting them? And NO DTLR'sare getting them at all?

Shoe Palace should be getting these?! Eastbay? Sorry I didn't look through all 31 pages

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm good over here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^How is it that every place that i know of in ATL that got these sold them early and the other places dont know if they are getting them? And NO DTLR's are getting them at all?

A few posts in this thread said Nike's shipments got messed up which is screwing up spots getting theirs. Add that this is supposedly aquickstrike release and you have our predicament.. I thought DTLR got QS shoes though
tired.gif
... I guess all we can do is wait it out and see what happens; a few spots Ispoke to said they still aren't sure or think they are getting them for the 22nd and told me to call back a little bit later (I dunno if they'releading me on or what
eyes.gif
)

If anyone gets any more updates please let it be known in this thread!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Shoe Palace should be getting these?! Eastbay? Sorry I didn't look through all 31 pages

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm good over here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shoe palace the one in hilltop mall?

Does anyone know if nike.com will have these for sure????
nerd.gif
..if so wattime please..eastern...i cant believe i have to get these online now..this is ridiculous..

This is One of the weirdest Air Jordans releases i can remember...Finding my DMPs was easier to get than these..in person i mean..

just called shoe palace in stockton and they got their shipment in. I called footlocker,champs,finishline,footaction,sheiks and employees said NO but correctme if I'm wrong.

my pair just came today from sneakerhead.com and i like them but wished the swoosh was a lil bit bigger.

the materials suck but i am use to that by now.

these are nice pick up if you don't have the 01's or want to drop 275-325ish for a vvvnds pair of 01's.

how is eastbay not gettin these? -_- this is some bull man...what time in central will NDC get these?

its hilarious...these jordans are causing mass hysteria
i was able to cop the lasers with ease...these one i dont know. i might just have to take the L on these.

im going to check my local spots right now to see if theyre getting them but ima cop off of ndc too just to make sure i get two pairs

im debating whether to cop or wait for the black/infrared/white 1s that come out 01/31/09.

i like the fact that these are the og colorway but the strap concept is killin me. Do these come with a retro card?

^^^ If they are suppose to, didn't get it with my pair.

Just copped mine today. Not as good as the 01's, but they will have to do.

Copped mines today at Big Mikes in Dallas not sure why Houston is having a problem there's still like 3 spots here with them.they dont ship but I could tryand help outtie!

These are straight fire would trade my doernbechers 1s for these any day :smile:

the strap(s) is the retro card

the supposed january release best case scenario - same exact shoe, same red - except - no strap, no heel/strap loop,
maybe some black laces with

i don't see that happening

i'm guessing less than 10,000 pairs of these...

Back
Top Bottom