Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ I think those Infrareds are ugly. That one grainy looking picture I saw was more than enough to make me pass.

None of the stores I called in the A are getting them. No DTLRs (I know you already know that), City Sports in Atlantic Station won't have them, neitherwill the Nike store in Lenox. I've even been desperate enough to call the Finishline in the Mall of GA already knowing they rarely get any good Jordansanymore. This sucks! I've never seen a pair of Jordan 1s that were so limited. I'm glad I got the phat lows but I still want the highs! If anyone comesup with some last minute ATL news let me know asap!

So as all releases, who has the working FNL codes...
I think it is getting harder and harder IMO to get them at discount w/o NDC

I guess I have to look online for my 1's.. Anyone have any discount/promo codes (NDC, FNL, FL, etc.)??

footlocker.com and footaction.com most likely wont have them since the footlocker and footaction accounts did not buy the 1s
eastbay.com maybe not sure

pimp.gif

These are limited, not quickstrikes right...so FNL/Eastbay should be selling them...
If UTA is selling them for $10 under retail with free shipping, this shouldn't be that hard of a cop...

I haven't copped a pair of shoes this month yet.... That's a strange occurence for me because I usually cop some new pair of kicks by this time. SoI'm definitely not gonna miss out on getting these.

got the charity 1's in the mail Thursday and pick up the bredz today @ retail a day early...all in all good week sang the new shoe song twice lol

From the looks of it, I probably won't be getting a pair. This shoe is hella hyped.

can anybody post the wht/blk/red straps w/o the strap on them... im on the fence with these, copped my sz. 9 of the blk/red of ebay btw -
they wasnt retail but what can you do

Just confirmed w/ Eastbay (even called 2 times just to make sure). They are NOT going to sell the 1's.

NICE PIC AirPortchy!!!

Back
Top Bottom