Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i say u keep the red laces in if you have the strap on but if u take it off throw the black ones in there

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I really don't understand how people buy this shoes for more than retail? maybe the 92 pages of hypes? I saw them in person and the quality is HORRIBLE, I mean come on, for people who have them, tell me honestly how terrible the quality is, the leather are actually more like plastic than anything else. The worst part is I see people paid 200+ on ebay for this kind of junk?? I rather get a 2001 retro that have WAAAAY better quality.
so they did'nt have your size...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

is there a chance i can still get these in NYC for retail??

what he said.
Yes. you have to do some looking, and when i say look i dont mean walking around.
call every sneaker store in your area & if that doesnt work call every sneaker store thats not in your area.
and if that still doesnt work hit me up.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

I really don't understand how people buy this shoes for more than retail? maybe the 92 pages of hypes? I saw them in person and the quality is HORRIBLE, I mean come on, for people who have them, tell me honestly how terrible the quality is, the leather are actually more like plastic than anything else. The worst part is I see people paid 200+ on ebay for this kind of junk?? I rather get a 2001 retro that have WAAAAY better quality.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Don't get me wrong, good for the people who got them for retail, instant money maker. Just sucks for the one who bought them resale for ahefty price for a peace of junk.As for me, I'm good with my 2001 retro.

idk if this has been posted but there up on kixclusive.com for $180 which imo is to much money but use this code to get $15 off ur order
DECEMBER2008

Originally Posted by wigglez25

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Don't get me wrong, good for the people who got them for retail, instant money maker. Just sucks for the one who bought them resale for a hefty price for a peace of junk.As for me, I'm good with my 2001 retro.

again, so they didn't have your sz huh. lol.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

where did you guys buy black laces. are there any online stores........
I found mine on ebay. They are 72" and are the perfect length. They are slightly narrower than the red laces but move through the laceholes more smoothly

Originally Posted by jstatus238

I found mine on ebay. They are 72" and are the perfect length. They are slightly narrower than the red laces but move through the lace holes more smoothly

72?! Mines are 45 or 54 i think? But they fit good except i skip lace holes
pimp.gif

yeah i mean, pull the strap off through the heel tab? i see what everybody is cutting off, but i think its simpler to just take the strap off and not to cut upthe stitching

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by jstatus238

I found mine on ebay. They are 72" and are the perfect length. They are slightly narrower than the red laces but move through the lace holes more smoothly

72?! Mines are 45 or 54 i think? But they fit good except i skip lace holes
pimp.gif

Yes, these will allow you to lace them all the way up if you wanted to and still have enough to tie. I lace mine to the hole second from the top. I'vetried 45 inch laces and you can't even lace them up on the ankle portion.

^ I used my 54" black laces from my aquas, I laced it up to the second to last holes with a small knot, I like not have too much extra lacing

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

damn i sold 2 pairs one for $155 and the other for $135 im starting to think that was a little to low
ohwell.gif

Nah, the other cats are too high. Everybody and their momma has these up for sale on eBay. The feeding frenzy is over. There are too many other good JB releasethat came out after this and more are coming. I wear a size 13 and I've seen a whole bunch of them on eBay in that size and now all of the sellers arefinally realizing that they should'nt bought these as a quick flip for cash. They weren't limited, so why copp for resale. I know many sellers who havesome left are feeling a little funny about copping so many. Watch the price drop like a knock kneed baby on ice. Heck, it's already dropping.
roll.gif
Don't get me wrong I have 2 pairs and copped them on release day, so I dolike them. My point was that this was a lot of hype for resellers. Let's face it...it was damn near a General Release. Let'em go and move on to thenext big JB release. If not...hang on them for 2 years...the value may go up again at that point if JB doesn't drop anther red on black AJ1 Retro. Ohshoot...I forgot...can we say "Infared"?
roll.gif
JB put too many 1retros (including the Blue on Black low and the Red on Black lows) out there within a 2 month span. Sorry to break the news like this. Honestly in today'scurrent market, that $155 and $135 might be too high. I keep seeing the same sellers re-listing the same shoe over and over again with no bid or purchases onthe previously listed items. Stop the madness. It isn't worth it. Reselling J's isn't worth it these days, not unless it is truely a limited QS.Other than that. let it go, you save yourselves and your bank accounts. Believe that!
pimp.gif

Man honestly if you let them go for 155 and 135 you didn't make jack squat. I'm not sure where you got them or how much you paid, but assuming retaileven if it's free shipping and no taxes you only got me 30-40 bucks back, Honestly not worth the money to make. As a business man, such as I, you need tofactor in time, driving, shipping and everything in before you really put any money into your pocket so it's your call on it really.

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

damn i sold 2 pairs one for $155 and the other for $135 im starting to think that was a little to low
ohwell.gif

Nah, the other cats are too high. Everybody and their momma has these up for sale on eBay. The feeding frenzy is over. There are too many other good JB release that came out after this and more are coming. I wear a size 13 and I've seen a whole bunch of them on eBay in that size and now all of the sellers are finally realizing that they should'nt bought these as a quick flip for cash. They weren't limited, so why copp for resale. I know many sellers who have some left are feeling a little funny about copping so many. Watch the price drop like a knock kneed baby on ice. Heck, it's already dropping.
roll.gif
Don't get me wrong I have 2 pairs and copped them on release day, so I do like them. My point was that this was a lot of hype for resellers. Let's face it...it was damn near a General Release. Let'em go and move on to the next big JB release. If not...hang on them for 2 years...the value may go up again at that point if JB doesn't drop anther red on black AJ1 Retro. Oh shoot...I forgot...can we say "Infared"?
roll.gif
JB put too many 1 retros (including the Blue on Black low and the Red on Black lows) out there within a 2 month span. Sorry to break the news like this. Honestly in today's current market, that $155 and $135 might be too high. I keep seeing the same sellers re-listing the same shoe over and over again with no bid or purchases on the previously listed items. Stop the madness. It isn't worth it. Reselling J's isn't worth it these days, not unless it is truely a limited QS. Other than that. let it go, you save yourselves and your bank accounts. Believe that!
pimp.gif

i ve sold two pairs to peeople living in spain...... for 200 each plus shipping...

Back
Top Bottom