Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Anybody know where to find these in the central JERSEY area??? 732
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i can't find a spot either. i'm still searching as well.

I'm surprised how a lot of stores don't know if they'll be receiving them. They should be pretty easy to get. Maybe we'll see a huge influx ofBlk/Red Straps pop up in stores after Nov. 22nd.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

HOUSTON HEADS, ATTENTION!

I've called Footaction at Willowbrook, Greenspoint, and the one off I-45 and they all freaking told me no.
smh.gif

I've called Shiekhs at Galleria and Memorial and they both said no.

Anyone know any spots? I'm gonna be so pissed if I don't get these.
smh.gif

I say try NDC if you can't find any stores. They have a code for free shipping that should work. If NDC doesn't have them up then something isn'tright.

Originally Posted by DJ236

I called Footaction in the A not getting them. Athlete's Foot already sold all of theirs. But DTLR got them.
DTLR has them right now? Are any of the stores in the A gonna wait until the 22nd to release them?

They not selling them until Saturday.
That's what I thought.. The one @ Stonecrest told me they won't be sure they're getting them on time until Fri so I'm banking onthem right now..
nerd.gif
Just in case, which spots are you talking about thatare assuredly gonna release them on Saturday?

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I say try NDC if you can't find any stores. They have a code for free shipping that should work. If NDC doesn't have them up then something isn't right.
NDC is getting them for sure. Anyone know what time NDC usually releases their Js? I know it's sometime overnight. Anyone know if promo codeswill work on these at finishline.com?

I just copped my pair from packers shoes in jersey city!!! I'm glad I don't have to wake up early or look for anymore stores.

There pretty nice if you ask me

Im still worried. Im going to be in Atlanta and my connect said they're not getting them.

jus called the expressions near me and there gettin there shipment tomorrow. yessir. btw i live in springfield ma

i cant believe some people are saying that there is 300 pairs of these, and they'll be going for $350 by January.
roll.gif

and i feel sorry for anyone who paid $145 today for these cuz tommorow they'll be $110.
laugh.gif

and ive already copped a pair last week, copping second pair tommorow.
pimp.gif

question for my NTers in the nyc area. i called FootAction on 34street ,they will be getting the bred 1s straps. and i will be copping these.do you think wewill have to camp out since alot of stores arent getting these in the NYC area? if so what time would you head out?... Get back to me i just want someopinions. Thanks

wuts good NTers. i just called and found out the the FootAction on 34street in NYC will be getting the bred 1s strap. since this shoe is very limited and notalot of stores in the NYC area arent getting these. do you think there will be a camp out for these? if there is what would be the a good time to go out? iwould like some opinions what would be for this release? hit me back

These arent going to be as limited as people think... they cant be. Just check ur local urban account.. they are EVERYWHERE

Originally Posted by madkicks

i cant believe some people are saying that there is 300 pairs of these, and they'll be going for $350 by January.
roll.gif

and i feel sorry for anyone who paid $145 today for these cuz tommorow they'll be $110.
laugh.gif

and ive already copped a pair last week, copping second pair tommorow.
pimp.gif
yeah i DID pay $145 today...well let me know where will they have them for $110 in the bay area tomarrowso i can go copp them
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom