Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, I was able to secure a 10.5 (hope it doesn't get cancelled). $285 shipped not bad, but not good. Thanks to Jayz and other NT fam for the heads up. It has been a real long search for these shoes... the thirst is real. Good luck to those still looking.

Damn OSLife ripping people off!

go ahead and get them. you have nothing to lose. take a screen shot of the page and make sure to capture the image and description. Use PayPal via credit card so that you're triple backed (eBay, PayPal, Credit Card). you can also asked for tagged pictures with today's date along with pics of the size. 

I went ahead and bought the last of his "six" pairs. Its a win-win situation either I get the shoes at $20 over retail or the money gets put back into my PayPal account. The seller could be someone that is oblivious to Jordans and their pricing. At least he offers a 14 money back guarantee right? :lol:

I went ahead and bought the last of his "six" pairs. Its a win-win situation either I get the shoes at $20 over retail or the money gets put back into my PayPal account. The seller could be someone that is oblivious to Jordans and their pricing. At least he offers a 14 money back guarantee right?
laugh.gif
lol its dumb cause u lock up ur money for 30 days or longer, or have to deal with ur cc. also if he ships 6 boxes of rocks or fakes, paypal might not even want to get involved, and ur cc might tell you to deal with paypal. just a bad idea overall. gl

I went ahead and bought the last of his "six" pairs. Its a win-win situation either I get the shoes at $20 over retail or the money gets put back into my PayPal account. The seller could be someone that is oblivious to Jordans and their pricing. At least he offers a 14 money back guarantee right? :lol:

Bad move bro. He has a 0 rating, just created his account 3 weeks ago. You're likely to get a box filled with socks and cereal like that other guy!

lol its dumb cause u lock up ur money for 30 days or longer, or have to deal with ur cc. also if he ships 6 boxes of rocks or fakes, paypal might not even want to get involved, and ur cc might tell you to deal with paypal. just a bad idea overall. gl

I used my bank issued VISA check card to pay so if PayPal fails to protect me, I can always claim an unauthorized purchase and tell them to perform a charge back. The pros outweigh the cons, according to my inbox I'm not the only NTer who took this risk...... PayPal/eBay has a good reputation when it comes to protecting buyers, keep in mind what happens to the sellers credibility if five other people file claims for the same eBay listing..... :wink:

I used my bank issued VISA check card to pay so if PayPal fails to protect me, I can always claim an unauthorized purchase and tell them to perform a charge back. The pros outweigh the cons, according to my inbox I'm not the only NTer who took this risk...... PayPal/eBay has a good reputation when it comes to protecting buyers, keep in mind what happens to the sellers credibility if five other people file claims for the same eBay listing.....
wink.gif
not sure what a bank issued check card is but if you mean debit card, it has less protection than a credit card. not all plastic is the same. debit cards have much higher user liability and reporting time requirements.

i'm not trying to scare you cause i think paypal will come through for you but for general info-- using a debit card isn't as easy to chargeback with as a credit card

not sure what a bank issued check card is but if you mean debit card, it has less protection than a credit card. not all plastic is the same. debit cards have much higher user liability and reporting time requirements.

i'm not trying to scare you cause i think paypal will come through for you but for general info-- using a debit card isn't as easy to chargeback with as a credit card
It's a debit card, but it's also covered by Visa. Zero liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom