Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my bank issued VISA check card to pay so if PayPal fails to protect me, I can always claim an unauthorized purchase and tell them to perform a charge back. The pros outweigh the cons, according to my inbox I'm not the only NTer who took this risk...... PayPal/eBay has a good reputation when it comes to protecting buyers, keep in mind what happens to the sellers credibility if five other people file claims for the same eBay listing.....
wink.gif
not necessarily playa...i work for a bank as a fraud investigator and you right they can perform a chargeback but if paypal "represent" (meaning...they state the transaction is valid), your bank will /should then perform a investigation of their own and if they find out that you are linked to the transaction whatsoever (ie sneaks mailed to your home), then they will rebill your acct and hold you as the responsible party. 

on the other hand...you can dispute the charge and say that you didnt receive what you was suppose to have received.  thats your best bet if it turns ugly.  good luck though...

yeah they doin no phone orders....i have a few people on the ground in toronto the retail is 180 for em up there 

Yeah thats what the girl I spoke to said... Still going to try anyways... I have gotten in phone orders when stores clearly stated no phone orders :smokin

Yeah thats what the girl I spoke to said... Still going to try anyways... I have gotten in phone orders when stores clearly stated no phone orders :smokin
Simply not happening. 50 pairs (maybe) 200 person line (most likely). Yeah our first day open lets allow phone orders to the United States.

Simply not happening. 50 pairs (maybe) 200 person line (most likely). Yeah our first day open lets allow phone orders to the United States.
**** the way the old footlocker guy in eaton centre was talking to earlier since alot vendors in toronto didnt get em...he was saying hoh there because its across the street from eaton centre( heavy foot traffic area in downtown toronto) he wouldnt be surprised if the location didn't get 200 pair just to make a splash..

they had every major sneaker from the last 4 months in there...everything but stealth and pink foams...olive 9's persona pack said the bred xi's drop the last day of the 8 of 8 campaign they are doing 

I put my blue laces in my Olympic 6s. I hate white laces so much. They don't stay clean for ish.

Anyway, the blue doesn't exactly match but it pops.

Thats a good idea I think I might do the same with my Olympic 6s. These white laces are not staying clean.

View media item 306667
There's a pic for you. The lighting doesn't really do it justice. When it is outside and the blue has the light bouncing off of it the lace color and leather colors pop. You should try it.

White laces :smh:

Sorry for the derail.

I used my bank issued VISA check card to pay so if PayPal fails to protect me, I can always claim an unauthorized purchase and tell them to perform a charge back. The pros outweigh the cons, according to my inbox I'm not the only NTer who took this risk...... PayPal/eBay has a good reputation when it comes to protecting buyers, keep in mind what happens to the sellers credibility if five other people file claims for the same eBay listing.....
wink.gif
I think the worst that can happen is that you lose some money shipping the item back to them for a refund and a lesson learned...

So.. What was the super special clear sticker tape for the insole? Lol

Got my pair but box was beat up. Shipped in a bag haha

Regarding those Royals for $160 on eBay. I found another auction with the exact same pictures, and a final one of the several boxes the seller had with his username tagged. So to whoever bought them, I'd be very cautious right now.

Regarding those Royals for $160 on eBay. I found another auction with the exact same pictures, and a final one of the several boxes the seller had with his username tagged. So to whoever bought them, I'd be very cautious right now.

No need to tell him because he asked for it lol (6 pairs of 1 size for $160, and seller has 0 feedback) . He will either be sent fakes or no shoes at all. :lol:

Good luck with spending time with Paypal getting your money.

Last edited:

I can't believe people would actually fall for something like that. It's too good to be true. $160 with free shipping LOL. Plus the seller has a 0 rating. Sad how people that fall for these scams dont realize they're just wasting their time.

only hope dude got is that villa in philly did restock on the royals last friday,and the sellers location is philly , could they  be pairs from that restock? ,employee maybe reseller that camped ?they had alot of other shoes that  day ,you never know ,he might have landed another pair or he's SOL

+=

Last edited:
only hope dude got is that villa in philly did restock on the royals last friday,and the sellers location is philly , could they  be pairs from that restock? ,employee maybe reseller that camped ?they had alot of other shoes that  day ,you never know ,he might have landed another pair or he's SOL
villa notoriously known for holding stock...they did it when they opened their michigan and chicago stores....they had hella **** in like very limited HALF A FSR TO 2 fsr at most....so i wouldnt be shocked if they held some stock for one of their top stores 

Red flags everywhere in the $150 BIN auction.

Zero feedback, no tagged photos, and CLEARLY the photos are for a GS pair not size 10.

Not worth the hassle, some guys are just too desperate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom