Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally tried them on (left shoe). They are ridiculously comfortable and my chicagos 1 are a joke compared to how these look and feel on feet. Better quality on the royals by far. I'm sure it's been said before.

Last edited:
got my pair today from a fellow NTer. S/O to benbenbenjamin for looking out. these joints are just FIRE in person. getting thrown into the rotation ASAP
smokin.gif
Nice!

After seeing these photos, I've decided to wear mine tomorrow! 
smokin.gif

Had to pull the trigger on the cheapest pair I saw on ebay. Probably my favorite shoe of all time. Can't wait till it comes in :pimp:

Finally threw the towel in today and paid $300 on craigslist for these from a reseller in Houston. He wanted 350 but i talked him down to 300. I guess i got a good deal. Lol
mean.gif

I'm moving on,I'm never ever gonna grab these.Imma go cop some Bo Jacksons or Shawn Kemps instead.

Anybody order from Sklep?
i tried, i got confirmation, then the next day

they cancelled my order.

they said they didn't realized the order was from abroad (well thats what google translate said lol)

Zmiana statusu na Anulowane

Przepraszamy, nie realizujemy przesyłek zagranicę.

Pozdrawiamy

Last edited:
Man I been trying to cop a pair since the release date of 02/16. And I was only able to get the Jokers instead of the J 1's :frown:

I looking  to cop a pair I wear a true 9.5 my foot is long but not to wide would they fit? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom