Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly...

they're just cashing in on NA this year, but skimping on materials...

these shoulda came with banned quality leather, given the price hike...

Pick your poison .... the price hike is for the Nike Air ... if we want both you know Nike is gonna charge us even more for "Banned" quality .... i'm just glad they replaced that ugly jumpman

Pick your poison .... the price hike is for the Nike Air ... if we want both you know Nike is gonna charge us even more for "Banned" quality .... i'm just glad they replaced that ugly jumpman

Ugly jumpman? man that dude sexy :smokin

mean.gif

exactly...

they're just cashing in on NA this year, but skimping on materials...

these shoulda came with banned quality leather, given the price hike...
I got these and the WCIIIs. Quality wise they are much better than average JB quality. But I would still say the Cav IVs are the best shoes, qualitywise, that JB has given us in a few years.

Man these kicks too hot! I can't wait till the weather clears and there is no salt on the ground. I usually wait a while to unDS my kicks but this will be an exception.

Didnt think my order from Kickz101 would be here for another week but was pleasantly surprised by the postwoman in the driveway when i got back home :pimp: . Placed my order on Thursday night and got it in a week when the girl said it would take 10 days

Havent opened em yet but it came single boxed so i hope its not too crushed. BTW, my tracking number never got updates on the Aus post site or usps so if yours isnt working dont worry.

it is thursday...
happy.gif
hope you get your tracking info soon!
Appreciate it.. yeah i say it's been long enough at least let me get my tracking info so i can relax a little 

edit: i would think since they said these were so limited they wouldn't have many orders to send out .. could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Damn, just now saw this thread after the last one locked. Just read through the previous pages and I like this on better than the last already! 
happy.gif

^ me too. Cause some idiot couldn't take a joke and got me kicked from the last one.
Anyways, my 2nd pair is one day away. Gonna be a great weekend.

Glad y'all are actually receiving pairs from BD and other small euro spots. I'd hate to think I spent all that time reading the lack of info and the tracking updates and it not end positively. Enjoy them and the relief it's over. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom