Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is my day!!!.. i been saying this for almost a week and a half but i mean it this time 
laugh.gif

My pair came in today from a friend who lives in Australia, people who copped from overseas is there a tag on the inside that says Upper:Leather, Lining : Non-Leather, Outsole: Non Leather?

Yeah man theere from Australia/Asia, they need to indicate what they are made of by law I believe, but dont quote me, there real, both my pairs have them, take them out man, easy to remove before you wear, if you try to remove after you wear them they sometimes mound into the inner sole and yeah, impossible to get off.

if your in philly pm me ,i know a spot thats releasing fsr tomorrow

If you're talking about sneaker villa, yeah forget about it. I've seen posts about Facebook that people have been lining up since 5pm. Damn those bred 11s.

Last edited:
Yeah man theere from Australia/Asia, they need to indicate what they are made of by law I believe, but dont quote me, there real, both my pairs have them, take them out man, easy to remove before you wear, if you try to remove after you wear them they sometimes mound into the inner sole and yeah, impossible to get off.

View media item 293578
like this? lol..
my Bred 11s... :frown:

cant peel them suckers off for crap

Last edited:
Ahhh whatever i can't get them anyway plus I asked someone who told me the line was 50 deep hours ago

I am trying to decide if I should place an order, my aunt lives in Willow Beach, and I can ship there. I have a friend going to germany on business but dont want to go that route bc she's staying at hotel. Ugggggggggh!!!

Finally! Glad to have my original NT username back, shoutout to Method Man/Animal Thug for the assist. Anyways found a dude on CL that was looking to trade his DS pair of Burgundy 5s and some other rare J's. Long story short we exchanged pictures of our collection, I randomly asked him if he knew anyone that had the Royal 1s. He said yes and shows his friend pics of my collection. His boy hits me up saying he wants my DS DB 9s for his Royal 1s straight up. :lol: I said NO of course but I offered him $320 cash for the Royals and he wants to think about it. Feel like I am pulling all types of strings to get a pair of these..... Whats left to do? Order from BD hoping and praying they will ship to a desperate American...... :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom