Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate it.. but i'm just keeping the faith i'm not 100% sure ill be getting a tracking number in the morning but i should be
fam in the message i got he said they didnt have time to ship all of the orders yet smh but i think your good rest easy....

Last edited:
fam in the message i got he said they didnt have time to ship all of the orders yet smh but i think your good rest easy....
yeah i'm not stressing them yet.. i kind of figured it was something like that.. but it would be nice to get a response

What's BD? Share the address please. I have been asking. I'm new to the forum is that why you guys aren't too friendly?

you do know they don't ship outside of Europe...
The thirst is real my friend. After fail raffle, woke up at 5am for online and fail and I refuse to pay rape prices not to mention I'm camping on twitter for restock... THE THIRST IS REAL MY FRIEND

The thirst is real my friend. After fail raffle, woke up at 5am for online and fail and I refuse to pay rape prices not to mention I'm camping on twitter for restock... THE THIRST IS REAL MY FRIEND
i feel you. living on the westcoast kinda sucks ever since they changed the release time to 5am. i miss the 9pm release and then going out right after.. either happy as hell or a bit grumpy...

i feel you. living on the westcoast kinda sucks ever since they changed the release time to 5am. i miss the 9pm release and then going out right after.. either happy as hell or a bit grumpy...
the thirst is upgraded to a drought smh :frown:

17 more hours!!!! I think this is my last shot at getting for retail! 
frown.gif

who cares if its not exact. the tee is clean and from looking at your id name, you liked it cause it said OG.
IMO you should keep it.
Word that's one of the main reasons I bought it , the second being they listed it as black/royal blue. Now either vandal or JB is lying lol. But yeaaaa ima rock with it , appreciate the input

THE FEELS BRO :smh:

i remember after i copped my 2011 concord i quit copping for a year then comes 2012 to cop bred 4's and it was a WHOLE NEW WORLD since i copped my concords :smh:

Last edited:
Meh, I like it better this way. Try online at 5am, if nothing, you can still head out to the stores to try and cop

Meh, I like it better this way. Try online at 5am, if nothing, you can still head out to the stores to try and cop
Not really because most stores are doing raffles, rsvp, & etc.....so majority of the shoes are accounted for by then when it comes to high demand releases and majors stores ....and a lot of shoe boutiques are fishy.

Not really because most stores are doing raffles, rsvp, & etc.....so majority of the shoes are accounted for by then when it comes to high demand releases and majors stores ....and a lot of shoe boutiques are fishy.
If you know your area, there are still tons of places that are FCFS. Also, a lot of releases still slip by with FCFS.

Finally got my tracking number! .. this is almost over

i forgot to mention .. shout out to sin91 for looking out appreciate it fam

Last edited:
Package came in today, :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
the guy sent me a pack of socks and box of sample cereal... dispute filed.
don't ever deal w/ Michael Roach/ Josh Blake he's on NT (sneakerking2013@gmail.com).
he is a scammer...

this person doesnt have an email address registered with NT.

while im sorry your got scammed, please dont say hes part of NT because he is part of the unsanctioned, unofficial Niketalk facebook page. We dont have anything to do with that page and that's giving us a bad name.
Now, if you could provide proof he's on the site, I will be glad to remove him and any of his screen names from the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom