Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i thought these would settle around $250-ish
View media item 297702

Man I am going to be disappointed if I can't get a pair of Black toes

Shoot. I honestly didn't think that they would be this limited per se and that they'd end up settling around $200. Thought they were supposed to be a GR lol. I ended up getting my pair after RD for $201 shipped which now is like a super steal haha.

Shoot. I honestly didn't think that they would be this limited per se and that they'd end up settling around $200. Thought they were supposed to be a GR lol. I ended up getting my pair after RD for $201 shipped which now is like a super steal haha.
And i was asking for opinions on the previous thread about getting a pair for $190. I'm glad I did.

And i was asking for opinions on the previous thread about getting a pair for $190. I'm glad I did.

Yeah definitely. I honestly don't mind paying like, 40-60 over retail. IMO that's not bad. Especially seeing that a lot of the prices go up to like 2x retail after that initial surge of resell pairs that have pairs going for $50 over retail.

I still think it's crazy how hard it was to pick up here in the states. While I see people in different countries like in Australia where I see folks buying in bulk..

ps. new to NT but have been keeping up with the thread for a while. Good luck to those still looking for a pair

Yeah definitely. I honestly don't mind paying like, 40-60 over retail. IMO that's not bad. Especially seeing that a lot of the prices go up to like 2x retail after that initial surge of resell pairs that have pairs going for $50 over retail.
i wasn't gonna miss the royals. i had no problem paying $250 on a preorder, it's like paying someone a bill to camp out for a guaranteed pair or for their raffle spot that happens to be your size. but for me that extra $100 saves me a headache if i miss out, plus working full time doesn't hurt :tongue:

Last edited:
My pair comes in this week, can't wait....I had to pay re sale but you know what? Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do lol I'd rather pay what I did than put my health at risk due to lethal sodium levels...not going to under estimate the black toes, if i can find a decent price on a pre order I'm going to pull the trigger, then try my luck on RD and if I can cop sell the pre order pair for what I paid

My pair comes in this week, can't wait....I had to pay re sale but you know what? Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do lol I'd rather pay what I did than put my health at risk due to lethal sodium levels...not going to under estimate the black toes, if i can find a decent price on a pre order I'm going to pull the trigger, then try my luck on RD and if I can cop sell the pre order pair for what I paid

:rofl: @ health risk due to lethal sodium levels...... I pulled all types of strings for these as I heard there were only a couple spots in Minnesota that even sold them. Black toes should be easier to attain because of the research and different websites this release has shown me personally. Feeling confident on copping at retail when the next limited release drops.

:rofl: @ health risk due to lethal sodium levels...... I pulled all types of strings for these as I heard there were only a couple spots in Minnesota that even sold them. Black toes should be easier to attain because of the research and different websites this release has shown me personally. Feeling confident on copping at retail when the next limited release drops.
Which spots?All I know Studiiyo23 didn't get em and I didn't even bother to ask the people at the MOA.

Haha no doubt. This release was like a minoi boot camp. I have so many spots now i gotta set up a chart or somethin for release dates. Helpfull when tryin to outrun bots.lol.

Which spots?All I know Studiiyo23 didn't get em and I didn't even bother to ask the people at the MOA.

Yo Rob some dude I play ball with at Lifetime told me about a spot over in Brookdale mall called Harold & Penner that carries limited releases. He said they had full size runs of the Royal 1's and there were only six people standing in line. I don't know many NTer's from Minnesota aside from you and two others that I've seen before, so I doubt the spot will get blown up now.

Yo Rob some dude I play ball with at Lifetime told me about a spot over in Brookdale mall called Harold & Penner that carries limited releases. He said they had full size runs of the Royal 1's and there were only six people standing in line. I don't know many NTer's from Minnesota aside from you and two others that I've seen before, so I doubt the spot will get blown up now.
Brookdale mall doesn't even exist anymore though.

Brookdale mall doesn't even exist anymore though.
lol. must've been an impossible cop at brookdale i guess..
View media item 297788

Haha no doubt. This release was like a minoi boot camp. I have so many spots now i gotta set up a chart or somethin for release dates. Helpfull when tryin to outrun bots.lol.

Haha yup it sure did feel like a training session or "boot camp" as you call it. I am shooting 0 for 8 from the field when it comes to NDC, Finishline, or Eastbay releases, so I have decided to bench myself from trying to cop on those sites. :lol: Have a better shot hitting up an overseas site or a lesser known stateside site. .

lol. must've been an impossible cop at brookdale i guess..
View media item 297788

https://www.facebook.com/haroldpener.crystalmn
I assume its by that Buffalo Wild Wings and Old Country Buffet area. (Crystal Shopping Center) (Bass Lake Road)

Harold Penner used to be located inside Brookdale Mall before it shut down, I haven't been that way in years. Last time I was there it was a ghost town and barely had any stores functioning aside from Macy's. This was back in 2010 I believe. Ridgedale is where I usually go. Guy could be bluffin about the Royal 1s but he swears he copped a size 9 from that store. I don't see any reason why he would lie about the situation.

Last edited:
Peep the bottom left though, could it be?
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom