Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked these up for the same resell price as 2013's. Was a no brainer. Still looking for Royals but this just made more sense.
smokin.gif

Sir Charles please send them my way please :D been on the look out for a 01 pair

1985 fam :lol:

Grabbing them for restoration and then to wear. Keeping both pairs of I do manage to grab these,

Been on the lookout for TOO LONG to let these slip :smile:

Got my size 11. Maybe it's me but they feel bigger than my size 11 2001.
Not sure if I'll end up keeping the 2013, really wanted a 10.5

these are so comfortable.  i went .5 size up and didn't mess with the original lace settings.  got a little toe space but i have wide feet.. good luck to everyone on their hunt.

Finally came in :smokin

View media item 298475
not trying to put salt on anyone's wounds. Put in work to get both of them to find out one of them is a little big smh. Im truly blessed to be able to get 2 pairs. Cant wait for warmer weather to rock them

Damn I'm confused, some people said .5 size bigger, some said TTS, and others said .5 size down. Hope my size 9.5 coming in doesn't fit like a 10. Hate it when I end up with shoes that run big, clown shoes are not a good look and 1s are as narrow as it gets.

Can anybody give me any info on where or who to talk to that can help me get a size 13 in the NJ/NY area?

For those of you who were successful in ordering from BD Bottega, how long did it take from time of placing the order to arrival?
I've tried to email them several times regarding my order with no replies.
Any/all help greatly appreciated.

Can anybody give me any info on where or who to talk to that can help me get a size 13 in the NJ/NY area?

Not sure about NY or NJ but if you are comfortable ordering from an overseas site, hit up Kickz101 they have a size 13 in stock right now. If you are a baller and can afford the international calling rates hit them up. You can also use Skype or Google Voice/Talk to call them they are open right now. Here is their number (03) 9620 1101. $240 shipped is what they are charging, other NTer's have successfully copped from them.

Lucked out on another pair. Got an email from Snipes in my alternate account offering me a 10 euro coupon for any shoe over 60 euros. Just for kicks, I decided to check if they had any Royals. THEY HAD ONE SIZE 44 (SIZE 10 US)!!! Checkout with the quickness, 109 euros + 20 euros to get my buddy to ship to Canada!

Fingers crossed it's not some error and it gets cancelled on me. My Size 11 is already crossing the ocean as we speak.

You know how people that have the Varsity Red VIs have been getting those paint pens and turning them into Infrared 6s..

I wonder if you could take these Royals and try to make the blue more like the 01s.. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom