Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, definitely good people, all they have left now are sizes 14, 15, and 16 if anyone is still looking for some. You have to call them to order though, no use sending emails.

I used emails, and it was all good communication. Picked up a 14. Easy.

3 bills + customs possibility is too rough IMO. especially with their post office going on strike? not sure whats going on there, best of luck to those who copped

Dang.. $311... It's only been like 3 weeks after RD. Scary.. This does not make me feel good about the possible Bred 1s release. Because everyone who missed out on these are definitely going to go balls out on the Bred 1s and Black Toes.

What up everyone, new to NikeTalk and just wanna say thanks for everyone's info on these RB1's was able to cop a pair at a not so rape price so i appreciate it. Quick question to the people who ordered from Kickz, how long did it take for you to receive your shipment?

thanks!

The guy over at ShelfLife speaks great English and knows what he's talking about. Still would like to hear someone who's done business with them in the past share their story.

I can rest easy for a little now
smile.gif

struggling with the $300 price tag. but seems kinda pointless to hope they release any more

Lots of people are saying for $300 might as well go find some 01s lol. But idk. Don't think there'll be any significant restocks if any, and they probably won't retro again for quite some time seeing as how these had OG treatment.

The guy over at ShelfLife speaks great English and knows what he's talking about. Still would like to hear someone who's done business with them in the past share their story.

Ive ordered from them before, didnt pay any customs and my shoes came in a week and a half......they are legit and Ive dealt with them on more than one occasion.....never had a problem....surprised that size 12 is still there.....

struggling with the $300 price tag. but seems kinda pointless to hope they release any more

Lots of people are saying for $300 might as well go find some 01s lol. But idk. Don't think there'll be any significant restocks if any, and they probably won't retro again for quite some time seeing as how these had OG treatment.

I find this kind of weird, they have never been retroed without Nike air. If they don't keep this NA thing up, when the retro again they will probably have a jumpman tag. :wow:

I actually want to see that, I'd cop to be honest.

I find this kind of weird, they have never been retroed without Nike air. If they don't keep this NA thing up, when the retro again they will probably have a jumpman tag. :wow:

I actually want to see that, I'd cop to be honest.

Hmm.. that's actually a good point. I didn't realize that haha. LOL another excuse for them to drop the same CW of a retro again 2 years apart.

HEADS UP https://www.shelflife.co.za/ HAS A RESTOCK. JUST GRABBED MY SZ 10 FOR $311 SHIPPED.
$300........!?!? I guess that's a steal... 
eyes.gif

Not a great price but thanks^
Agreed.
Agreed.
anyone ever ordered from shelflife? legit? please answer asap bouta pull the trigger
Legit.
3 bills + customs possibility is too rough IMO. especially with their post office going on strike? not sure whats going on there, best of luck to those who copped
^THIS^

I put in work 2 weeks straight and still came up empty handed (must not of put in much work, huh?)...

I was pretty salty, but I decided to give up most of my hopes last week. It made my life much easier... hahaha.

None the less, this release definitely brought out a lot of lurkers and re-sellers.

Just like most of you NT members, I REFUSE TO PAY $300+ for some retro 1's.

I even claimed in the FIRST forum of the Black/Royal Retro 1's that it was a 3 pair minimum for me... the irony.

Oh well, I guess my Shadow 1's are going to have to do...

Personally, I don't own a pair of Royals, but If the quality is anything like Shadow 1's, I might have to cop a pair for $299.99... haha. Not serious...

Congrats to all who was able to cop TO ROCK!

And to all NT members that helped out other members on this board cop a pair, it's much appreciated.

On with my day now...

Last edited:
[SIZE=11pt]Your package is in the queue to be shipped tomorrow, after which I can give you an EMS tracking number. If you want to know more about our store, please read here and have a look inside of our store:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]http://www.shelflife.co.za/locator.php[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]also, we are listed as legit on Nike talk forums, and sneaker shoe box legit list here:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]http://sneakershoebox.squarespace.com/legit-list/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]furthermore,  here are 2 videos about our site and our service:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]in addition, here is our 6 year show reel:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]and if you know Chris Brown, this might also be of interest to you:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.shelflife.co.za/blog_details.php?id=Chris-Brown-buys-fresh-sneakers-at-Shelflife[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]If you still wish to cancel your order, let me know and I will issue you a refund immediately.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Kind regards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]is what they sent me[/SIZE]

what is customs looking like shipped to the US ?

I used emails, and it was all good communication. Picked up a 14. Easy.

:nthat: The female that works there said she was the only one in store and it was hard for her to reply back to emails due to traffic. Glad you got a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom