Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone wanna hook me up with this Toronto release lol
Just telling you and all the other people asking, they have 50 pairs. Most people who wanted these couldn't get pairs, or recognize the insane resale value. Heads aren't gonna line up and deal with havoc to secure someone else's size 9 hahahaha.

Just telling you and all the other people asking, they have 50 pairs. Most people who wanted these couldn't get pairs, or recognize the insane resale value. Heads aren't gonna line up and deal with havoc to secure someone else's size 9 hahahaha.
This! and as someone already stated above that there's roughly about 90 heads in line. 

Last edited:
I was surprised to see how small the boxes for these things were. I wish my box wasn't so beat up though lol.

I was surprised to see how small the boxes for these things were. I wish my box wasn't so beat up though lol.

indeed the smallest boxes for a while now from nike..my size 12 just fitted....theyre tryin to save money from box size too i guess... :smh: :smh: :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
indeed the smallest boxes for a while now from nike..my size 12 just fitted....theyre tryin to save money from box size too i guess... :smh: :smh: :smh: :rofl:

Yeah i remember just trippin and being so mad at the post office because I've been expecting a bigger, brown box on my porch. Had my dad check the mail box and it was in there (we have one of those designated neighborhood mailboxes with numbers and the one big box for packages that you need a key to unlock).. which is a really really small box to begin with so i didnt expect for the shoes to be in a box that fit in there

Debating on whether or not I really want to try to put some type of tape to preserver the NA on the insole. Lol.

I was thinking about switching out insoles but eh. Kinda want the NA on my feet. And I don't want it to fade away haha. If it were a jumpman in there it'd be a different story :nerd:

Anyone who copped from Kickz know how long it took to get their pairs in. Did they send a tracking number?
You can call and request they email you a tracking number.
I'm in the Midwest and it took about 6-7 days to get my first order.
My second order was Sunday last week and I anticipate that'll come in tomorrow.

People still trying to get these for the low?
By now I would have bit the bullet.
I think I might have to on some 10.5s when I part with my size 11's.

Edit: Just noticed all my posts from when I first joined back in 2006 got deleted. Ha, oh well.

Last edited:
People still trying to get these for the low?
By now I would have bit the bullet.
I think I might have to on some 10.5s when I part with my size 11's.

Edit: Just noticed all my posts from when I first joined back in 2006 got deleted. Ha, oh well.
PM a mod, they can be restored.

Crazy how my local shoe groups have nada.
tired.gif

Found a used once pair with minimal creasing on toe box for 245 shipped.........what do you guys think?.........think I might do it.......it seems like my only option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom