Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey tronics, in all honesty I would do what you do. No brainer to me but I would hook up some NT fam if I could. Just still so salty

This whole **** is messed up because of fools like you who buy just to resell. Getting 27 pairs is just ******ed. Unreal.

What's with the attitude ?
Have I started calling you names ?I sent several pairs (at cost price) to the US to friends I have made on NT. end of the day, it's just shoes, don't take it too seriously :wink:

He clearly stated he hooked a few NTers up at retail price and y'all still giving him grief?? A month after the release and the SALT levels are still at an all-time high :smh: ...

I ain't mad at you mate, survival of the fittess by any means necessary. The "honor code" left the sneaker game years ago, you either get with the program or get left out in the cold with a thin sweater!

Last edited:
I scooped up 12 pairs on release day and managed to get another 15 pairs a few days later...

Feel bad for selling them all but used the profits to buy a pair of Yeezy 2 . Ironic I needed to resell to get funds to buy from a reseller , it's a terrible cycle.

View media item 319152
View media item 319153

you sold a few at retail cost? Actually with how things are in the US we need guys like you. I only own a pair cause a honest NT in Australia purchased me a pair and I paid retail. I said I was done with buying shoes but Im gonna PM you dude I need your email. haha

geeeeeee whats with all of the hate?

and who has the handbook on how to be a "good" niketalker?

this is the way a lot of you sound "gimme gimme gimme and i got nothing for you my man. just be a good niketalker and i wont attack you in your reseller ways".

Last edited:
^^Word.. He is in a place where there is no demand. So being smart, he is selling them where the demand is high and fools are paying at least 50% over retail..

I scooped up 12 pairs on release day and managed to get another 15 pairs a few days later...

Feel bad for selling them all but used the profits to buy a pair of Yeezy 2 . Ironic I needed to resell to get funds to buy from a reseller , it's a terrible cycle.

Inbox blown to hell by now I'm sure 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i still laugh at the fact that there is another bred x1 restock coming,. i remember dudes posting pics all over the place straight flexing and all. i was like " oh ok so you got the xi's" , dude everyone and they momma got them. and not to mention all the fakes flying around
one in particular this girl im real cool with got herself and her new man a pair and he was all jolly as hell posting pics with comments like " me and my baby killing the game" ...what a clown, his girl bought them. seriously if a girl can get herself and her a man a pair like water, theres nothing to gloat about "killing 

anything

I don't get what you're saying? Because there are many Bred XIs, they're not "cool" anymore because everyone has them? There's nothing special and it surely doesn't take any skill to score a pair of limited shoes. But I guess you can only "kill" if you cop limited releases. :smh:

Everyone wants a handout.  I'm betting if this man sold all of those pairs to NTers for retail, about 10% of them would be willing to go out of their way to return the favor on a future release or sell some limited shoe to him that they're looking to get rid of for MSRP.

The only mistake he made was posting his come up.  Sneaker blogs have people brainwashed into thinking that they must have every single release.  If you miss out, pay the price or move onto the next one.  We all (well, some of us) obviously have a love for this hobby, but have some perspective.  Unfortunately times have changed and every release isn't as easy to get your hands on as they used to be.  I always say that I feel bad for anyone who just recently started collecting into this (holiday Space Jam release or after) because they never had the opportunity to see what this culture once was.  Just a few more releases before I can focus strictly on the divisions of Nike that are luckily not mainstream enough as far as social media is concerned to attract the kind of attention/hype that Jordan brand does.

Last edited:
They talked to the Czech post this morning about all orders shipped to the US on the 3/7
batch. Post said US customers should receive USPS updates this week when they hit the US. They're almost here, we're good

Thanks for checking with them and posting back here with updates.

REGARDLESS OF INTENT, STOCKROOM PHOTOS ARENT ALLOWED. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS FELLAS.

Congrats to you Sir... I would have done the same thing... as many of us in this forum and don't want to admit. Assuming my math is accurate you spent $150 x 27 = $4,050.   If each pair sells for about $300, you would double your money.     Hmmm.... That's a month's paycheck for many....

Last edited:
Thanks for checking with them and posting back here with updates.

No problem. They really seem to be a great little company. I haven't bugged them or anything, as I know what to expect with overseas orders. But I was polite when I first asked about the confirmation and they've tweeted me about releases here in the US since then asking how they went, if it was easy or hard to get, how crazy people get over here at stores, and topics like that. So they went as far as going down to the post office with order numbers and making sure they got an update on each batch. I wish they got more releases, would be a great place to do more business with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom