Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I don't have to camp for this... I hope the word doesn't get out for this.  :smile:
Well the list I posted was then posted by other sites.... So one of the employees told me people have been lining up every morning since Friday, due to the HOH restock in Bmore... and they just so happen to get lucky yesterday morning, cause the Finishline I was at dropped the Royals.... I didnt even know, and im the one who dropped the list, lol! I was in the Grant Hill line, like a ******....
mean.gif
 So to make a long story short, you better be up on game..... I would be calling every other day to see when the grand opening is....

You have to camp for any remodel reGrand Opening or just a regular new store Grand Opening now anyway.  They will advertise the shoes they are getting, just like that HoH in the pictures on the last page, FTA on 34th, and the recent Grand Opening near me.  They get those shoes to bring the crowds in that day and kick everything off with a big sales day....unfortunate for us in here that already know.

@mcking, oh they are already posting in here that they called their stores, ain't no dignity on these boards.
Right, I forgot to say that also... A grand opening will be advertised all around, so be ready... Since you know early, maybe you can go get in good with some employees or something...

Right, I forgot to say that also... A grand opening will be advertised all around, so be ready... Since you know early, maybe you can go get in good with some employees or something...
I might have to slip an  $50 or so to a FNL staff...  Sigh!

How did you NOT know royals were dropping at the same spot you were already at for the grant hills?

Sounds suspect but I believe him yo

I just called kings plaza mall and i spoke to finishline rep and he said NO! We dont have any Royals ! Then he asked me what websites did i get this info from. Then i hung up on him?

I've been trying and I cannot find ANYONE who wants to trade me their DS Royal 1s plus cash for my DS Lebron Corks.
There are very few out there and it is even getting hard to find my size to even inquire about a trade.
Hopefully these small re-stocks will produce for me or hopefully i can get them at retail (doubt that because i have not been putting in the legwork).

I guess no one really wants Corks, myself included lol

I've been trying and I cannot find ANYONE who wants to trade me their DS Royal 1s plus cash for my DS Lebron Corks.
There are very few out there and it is even getting hard to find my size to even inquire about a trade.
Hopefully these small re-stocks will produce for me or hopefully i can get them at retail (doubt that because i have not been putting in the legwork).

no one gives a **** about corks bruh.

I would also like to add the store I was at yesterday, had no clue why people were in line.... I swear about 4 employees walked by and asked what we were waiting on, while they waited on the manager to open the gate, but I remember talking to the manager a week before when I was asking about the Grant Hills and he said he will be in early that day at 6am and that he normally get in about 9am, and this is on a Monday, so it makes me think why did he have to be there so early, no real kicks drop on Monday........ So i wonder if they are keeping it away from employees so they cant call up everyone.......hmmmmmm....

LOT'S OF CORKS WERE COPPED TO BE RESOLD OR TRADE BAIT. HENCE, TRYING TO TRADE/SELL SOMETHING THAT MANY OTHERS ARE TRYING TO DO THE SAME = HARD. A LOT OF THOSE I KNOW WHO GOT ROYALS DON'T EVER PLAN TO LET THEM GO.

How did you NOT know royals were dropping at the same spot you were already at for the grant hills?

Sounds suspect but I believe him yo
Well i had info that the store was on the list for the Grant Hills, and that the same stores would get a restock of Royals, but I didnt know it would be the same day... I knew it would be a line of a few people for the Hills, so i wasnt trippen and walked in about 9:30 (they opened at 10am) I walked abound the corner and seen about 30 dudes on one side and 5 on the other, I got in the 5 line, cause I figured whatever the 30 dudes were waiting on would be gone by the time I got there... After talking to them they said they been there since like midnight, the manager came at like 6 and split the lines up, so the manager had to know.....

I had a 12 in royals I would have let go for corks all day. Sold now though. I agree though most who were able to get their hands on these (except for Europeans) are holding on to them.

They prob only had 12-18 pairs of royals tops!

Great info btw, gracias
yeah, just about... I counted 32 dudes in line and half of them jumped to the Grant Hill line, but it was funny cause they only had a FSR in the Hills also so some dudes were there since midnight and didnt get anything at all.....

indoor malls dont let you camp out all night in front of stores tho, right? they lock down the gates and security kicks you out?

LOT'S OF CORKS WERE COPPED TO BE RESOLD OR TRADE BAIT. HENCE, TRYING TO TRADE/SELL SOMETHING THAT MANY OTHERS ARE TRYING TO DO THE SAME = HARD. A LOT OF THOSE I KNOW WHO GOT ROYALS DON'T EVER PLAN TO LET THEM GO.
most ppl i know that got corks were trying to get some yeezy 2s via trades

Went to my local FNL that remodeled that was on the list. Guy acted surprise about this info. Then he asked me "what website is saying our store is getting them?" I told him I wasn't sure I was just checking for a friend. After I named a couple other stores from the list he said well "if" we get them we'll just put them out. I did see an employee carrying boxes of shoes back and forward in their stock area. I then asked did they get the Grant Hills. After going to the back he said no, not yet. We just finished unboxing all of today's shipment, but we're getting them this week. He again said check back mid afternoon tomorrow and all week just in case. If we get them, we'll put them out. Just thought I'd share what little info I had.

People that are starting to say the list wasn't correct keep in mind Kam said a few stores got them yesterday. He also said some stores will drop them today, tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. He never said all stores on the list would get them today. I say let's continue to check and see what happens. Good luck to those looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom