Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.A. ppl did you guys already try fox hills mall, beverly center, or the cerritos location? Lets be nice lmao

lol people are getting their hopes up on this suppose #restock, there will be no restock on these royals

indoor malls dont let you camp out all night in front of stores tho, right? they lock down the gates and security kicks you out?
I think it has something to do with security, I seen someone on here post about that before.... I know the mall I was at, I been there before and they wouldnt even let you park in the parking lot there until like 30 mins before the mall opened, we always have to park across the street until the police flash the lights and everyone makes a mad dash toward the mall.. So I dont know what changed, I seen alot of people going in the mall, I thought they worked there or something....

Last edited:
Any L.A. heads check all the FNL's in SoCAL? I'll pick you up lets roll hahahaha..

I think it has something to do with security, I seen someone on here post about that before.... I know the mall I was at, I been there before and they wouldnt even let you park in the parking lot there until like 30 mins before the mall opened, we always have to park across the street until the police flash the lights and everyone makes a mad dash toward the mall.. So I dont know what changed, I seen alot of people going in the mall, I thought they worked there or something....
all the managers in my district are a t some big meeting ...one of the stores on the list...the manager said they might have got it coming tomorrow btw he wasnt sure ..he said they not doing no early opening no raffle fcfs...

so which stores are confirmed so far kings plaza and houston galleria right?
I was at the Oak Park, KS location so I can vouch for them... A few dudes on here and Twitter said they were at Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and they got them, and I thought I seen someone from Houston say they got them. I confirmed Morrow GA, NJ, and Las Vegas got them via people on Twitter.. and thats not including the 2 or 3 HOH that opened this weekend... DMV Sneakers also posted they were at a restock before I even posted on here today, I dont know where they are tho... Just search Royal 1's on twitter and you will see people all over talking about they got them in the past few days... one dude said they even put them out at noon....

Last edited:
L.A. ppl did you guys already try fox hills mall, beverly center, or the cerritos location? Lets be nice lmao

If you're not already lined up you ain't getting them. So stop asking and go wait in line!!!!

I'm right down the street from fox hills I was thinking about rolling over there for the heck of it. Really like when the employees act like **** and look at me like I'm stupid...

Damn Kam. I've been following this royal story since regular release date. Crazy how long it's been and how uncertain things have been. Props to you and the captain for being great on the info

i called the store in kings plaza in bk and the manager was clueless on their being a restocking and asked what blog i got the info from

i called the store in kings plaza in bk and the manager was clueless on their being a restocking and asked what blog i got the info from
i got the same response, then i asked if they got the grant hills already, and he said"yeah bro, they almost gone though so hurry up if you want a pair". Im about to go check out the store and see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom