Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called my local Finishline. Lady said they getting Black/Blue 1s but not the OG Royals. I'm a little confused. So not sure if they trying to pull a fast one.

More like, hit up the employees who are hoarding them for themselves and friends. Catch em slippin when they leave lol
Im heading out now to Beverly Center and fox hills and if they still being sheisty then im walking out with some air max 2013's time to cash these WC dollars

Trolling game goes hard from the FNL scumbags
mean.gif
Im thinking alot of them truely just didnt or dont know, like I said the employees yesterday that were coming into work didnt have a clue why people were standing there while they waited for the manager to open the gate and let them in.. They looked as shocked as I did when I hit the corner..

Last edited:
Im thinking alot of them truely just didnt or dont know, like I said the employees yesterday that were coming into work didnt have a clue why people were standing there white they waited for the manager to open the gate and let them in..
Pretty pathetic that FNL corporate won't clue their social media manager(s) in on what they're doing in-store. I found another post. These idiots use the word I as if they're speaking for themselves, not the company. They don't even know how to use Facebook or Twitter. I swear, FNL is the worst athletic apparel retailer in the U.S.

View media item 344591

Finish Line  I cannot speak for individual stores but I know that we don't have plans to restock them online. You'll need to stay in touch with your local Finish Line for their restocks.

im not gonna lie putting them out fcfs is better ..people might be extra salty cause of it....tbh its better for them to do that ...a person just needs to be onpoint 

All this restock talk and not 1 nter can post a pic of proof? And why that guy on FNL's facebook seem so upset if he picked up a pair?

i got the same response, then i asked if they got the grant hills already, and he said"yeah bro, they almost gone though so hurry up if you want a pair". Im about to go check out the store and see for myself.
I can't go today smh...

FNL employee at fox hills mall said no restock in store it was today online only... Troll

Last edited:
Im heading out now to Beverly Center and fox hills and if they still being sheisty then im walking out with some air max 2013's time to cash these WC dollars
good luck. BC cats seemed shady over the phone...

Damn Kam. I've been following this royal story since regular release date. Crazy how long it's been and how uncertain things have been. Props to you and the captain for being great on the info

No doubt homie, I know you were a little skeptical when we first put the info out, like most, but I'm not here for reps or to lead my fellow NT fam down the wrong path. If I don't have solid info from a legit source, I won't even bother typing it. My boy from JB has been spot on since he landed the job so imma take his word until the wheels fall off!

If you guys are really trying to get a pair from one of these FNL or HOH drops, you better put that work in because they will only have about 20 pairs at most :smh: . The news is already on Twitter which means the lines will be right on par with bread lines during the Great Depression ..

View media item 344599
I plan on stopping by FNL after work, there's a fat chick that works there and I been plottin on her since I first got word about the extra pairs .. time to go spread the love :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom