Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol twitter was meant to be an easy form a comm. now it's ruining the "shoe game"
mean.gif

thank god im 2 pairs deep. People are crazy camping and its not even known if that store will get them in.......... this is too much craziness for me.
this sucks cause I really want the black and red that are supposed to drop this year. I was thinking it would be semi easy cop like the royals were for me but now I think the hype will be INSANE cause of the banneds, kanye, etc
indifferent.gif

just called the finishline in elmhurst, ny (queens center). dude is claiming that its online only and asked why would he lie to me. I could of stated a million reasons but instead I hung up. Btw I called earlier and was told that they are getting them sometime this week. Looks like all the employees are getting their pairs.

Harper Woods, MI got Griffey and Hill in today. No royals. He was totally clueless. He said they might get another shipment this week I just left. The 2 kids working weren't lying. I looked into their souls.

Last edited:
I was trying to get some info!! Lol
Haha, I know! I just think it's funny that these never released in stores to begin with and now FNL is like, "Well what stores do, we have no info on. You should talk to them." Huh?! Makes zero sense corporate would send shoes out to stores and not be able to even confirm stores are getting them. And they think this is good for their company :smh:

I called Water Tower Place in Chicago Illinois and spoke to the manager. She seemed like a .itch but there store has not received the Hills yet but they are remodeling. I tried to ask when they were remodeling and she did not want to tell me but I finally got her to tell me that they were remodeling this week. I asked about the rumors of the Royal 1s and she seemed really mad and said they were not getting them. From the info we have been seeing in this thread its been matching that finishlines that have been remodeling will get the Royals... I can't say for sure if there actually getting them but I hope this Info helps someone out. 

Don't post pics and not say why you're posting them at a time like this. We'll assume you copped this morning or some point today :smh:

Tell us the details if you're going to show off

That's what I thought. She was like we getting a shipment of black/blue 1s but not Royals. And this was Southlake mall Finishline
yup thats the store i was talking about the manager my local fnl cool with the store manager at southlake too they all at some big district meeting today...so this is getting interesting by the minute 

It's like I blinked and this restock happened. Smh *looks at DS concords and contemplates*

I would definitely trade my DS concords for another pair of Royals. Not sure if that is a straight up trade doe.

Last edited:
yup thats the store i was talking about the manager my local fnl cool with the store manager at southlake too they all at some big district meeting today...so this is getting interesting by the minute 

yeah it's crazy because she was like we getting a shipment of black blue 1s but not the OGs. So i'm like I ain't stupid. So I had my lady call & then they changed story to it's a myth. I'm going up there after work just in case.

Elmhurst FNL is getting the Royals sometime this week but the employees get first dibs. I called 2 more stores one said no clue on release and the other said an online release only?! 
mean.gif

yeah it's crazy because she was like we getting a shipment of black blue 1s but not the OGs. So i'm like I ain't stupid. So I had my lady call & then they changed story to it's a myth. I'm going up there after work just in case.
they need to check whats call their "drop shipment" thats why they may be clueless 

Seems like the only ones that benefitted from the restock info was the employees. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom