Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
follow the proper accounts in your area / major sites - they will tweet out RSVP codes to DM them and then u hope u made it.

Just called footlocker

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

And nobody has been asking about them.

I'm so golden with these :lol:

I already gave out a lot of info to people in PMs about my spots. I just can't give out anymore or I won't get them myself for trying to help out everyone else. Sorry.

Just called footlocker

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

I'm so golden with these
laugh.gif
werent you one of the main people complaining about others contributing useless info or no info at all? 
eyes.gif

you ALSO said you wouldnt be back in this thread til release date 
laugh.gif

gonna try to scoop these babys up next week. came thru with cement 3's i hope to come thru with these as well

Just called footlocker

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

I'm so golden with these :lol:

werent you one of the main people complaining about others contributing useless info or no info at all?  :rolleyes

you ALSO said you wouldnt be back in this thread til release date  :lol:

You're going down the wrong road kid.

Are there not 50+ posts of people talking about their chances of getting them? That's exactly what I was doing.

And I also said that I would come back when official pictures dropped. And they did.

Stop your blood clot crying man, this thread was doing good for a minute. Keep it that way.

Good news is that youknowwhat link worked on this restock and people have been doing it since the Bred XIs. Royals will be had.

I already gave out a lot of info to people in PMs about my spots. I just can't give out anymore or I won't get them myself for trying to help out everyone else. Sorry.
if this cat is in VA and youre in the bay, whats the point of asking which Footlocker. enough info is out to which one would know to try online or hit their local spot. im in la and have spots to hit but if someone is kind enough to share where id be able to cop for sure (double up in my size ) that would be great.

I love that OG style box. It's going to stand out in my closet :pimp:

I love the road jb is going down.

New guy > Gentry

:lol:

The only people that are talking about these are people on NT and maybe that other site.

There isn't that much hype for these. Unless its OD limited Jordan 1's are never that hard to get.

Even though the banned release was a pain in the rectum if you got to an outlet at the proper time you got a pair.
All if this may be true but these haven't released for a long time. Unlike all these other 1's they' retro 5 times..... SMH

The only people that are talking about these are people on NT and maybe that other site.

There isn't that much hype for these. Unless its OD limited Jordan 1's are never that hard to get.

Even though the banned release was a pain in the rectum if you got to an outlet at the proper time you got a pair.
All if this may be true but these haven't released for a long time. Unlike all these other 1's they' retro 5 times..... SMH

But these are worth it. Now retroing for the second time, never ruined by the jumpman tag or heel.

The others may have retroed but never right

Example, the Chicago's. retroed so many times, but always with a jumpman.

But these are worth it. Now retroing for the second time, never ruined by the jumpman tag or heel.

Agreed 100% an rep given.
Just for knowin your retro J's! Ha

On another note glad they have the Nike air box. Just more meaning to these

Chicagos? This is their first retro since '94, and the first with a Jumpman. Or are you including phants and patent leather and all that crap?

Just called footlocker

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

I'm so golden with these
laugh.gif
But I thought footlocker weren't getting these since on the Footlocker Release Date Calendar, it said House of Hoops only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom