Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired.gif

Just seen these on wcs home page and seen $140 underneath.. i got excited for a second then i seen it said GS.. I should've known better 
tired.gif

Dam cant wait  for these Royals. Rocked my chi today. 1's are my favorite J. May even cop these for the Mrs. she wants me to get her the knicks but these kill those

Honestly, I was lucky enough to get the 88 retro's yesterday but if I get these, it will definitely be my cop of the year.

Tomorrow is when i should start getting answers been calling but they had no idea yet.. i really hope i can scoop locally not trying to deal with what i dealt with yesterday .. i had a headache by the time it was over 
tired.gif

Honestly, I was lucky enough to get the 88 retro's yesterday but if I get these, it will definitely be my cop of the year.

Same!
I got an 11.5 in the Knicks (I'm usually an 11), and they fit perfect!

I'd say go up half a size.

That's what I'm doing.
Really? I'll stick with my true size instead of going a half size down then. I like my **** too tight idk why

What's up with the mods not posting my posts and doing their job...this is the 3rd post now that was not posted and I'm starting to get a lil pissed..I know this doesn't belong here but since my posts were concerning the topic with this thread that's why I'm posting here..

What's up with the mods not posting my posts and doing their job...this is the 3rd post now that was not posted and I'm starting to get a lil pissed..I know this doesn't belong here but since my posts were concerning the topic with this thread that's why I'm posting here..

There's a whole section on platform questions

This will stop when you have 20+ posts though. It's just a spam filter.

Is it just me or is the blue on the 2013's not as vibrant as the 01's?

They don't pop as much, but at least it isn't too far off like the Banneds were compared to the '01 Blk/reds.
yea they def dont pop that much. .pics were popping up all over instagram today and the blue looks off in some pics.. just not as rich overall as the 01s :smh:

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the blue on the 2013's not as vibrant as the 01's?

They don't pop as much, but at least it isn't too far off like the Banneds were compared to the '01 Blk/reds.
yea they def dont pop that much. .pics were popping up all over instagram today and the blue looks off in some pics.. just not as rich overall as the 01s :smh:

My only pet peeve is that nubuck swoosh on the '01. I'm cool with these, less vibrant royal, but still great execution.

It looks like this will be my first JB purchase since the Aqua's released in 07. Still have my 01's which are probably about a 6/10. Other than the Black Toes, no other JB scheduled release this year interest me.

Called the HOH by South Coast Plaza (Cali) and they told me to go on footlocker unlocked for more information -___- That info isn't even up yet but it should be by the 9th hopefully, I just gotta learn how to be patient. I do know that they are holding a raffle.

Edit: ^325 for some 1s? 
laugh.gif
 Im good

Last edited:
Yup, these are poppin on Ebay for ridiculous prices. At least we're finally seeing what they look like though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom