Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I miss out on these I'll trade a pair of my bred xi's for these plus some cash. That's a fair trade IMO

OK just got the call from HoH forreal & won the raffle for sz 10; man I have never won 2 raffles back to back

So far this week I will have the 88 IIIs, Concords, Pink Foams, ASG AF1s, & now Black/Royal 1s

I know I posted these 2 gifs a bunch of times, but this is how i'm feeling still right now

OK just got the call from HoH forreal & won the raffle for sz 10; man I have never won 2 raffles back to back

So far this week I will have the 88 IIIs, Concords, Pink Foams, ASG AF1s, & now Black/Royal 1s

I know I posted these 2 gifs a bunch of times, but this is how i'm feeling still right now
lmaooo that first one has me diein

Well if Eastbay is getting them FTL is definitely getting them.

FTL, EB, Hoh, Foot action. All the same. Which means they share the same pairs. 
frown.gif

No. Check the release calendar on FTL's website. It says HoH only. Eastbay got Knicks 1s and FTL didn't.

I don't even think it's hype though. The facts are on the table.

-About 25,000 or less pairs made.
-Some stores that had the Knicks 1's aren't getting them.
-NDC isn't releasing them, NTs only.
-Footlockers with HOH will be releasing them but most of those stores received 30 pairs, if that.
-Pre-Orders already up to $300 :smh:

I'm not saying these will be impossible too get but even if you did your homework & handed it in on time, there's still a good chance you might fail the test on 2/16.

There was more than 25K pairs made. FINL has almost that many releasing online. I get your point though. These are def a difficult cop, nowhere near a QS as some have mentioned was my point.

congrats, big week dude

-Footlockers with HOH will be releasing them but most of those stores received 30 pairs, if that.

I'm not saying these will be impossible too get but even if you did your homework & handed it in on time, there's still a good chance you might fail the test on 2/16.

There was more than 25K pairs made. FINL has almost that many releasing online. I get your point though. These are def a difficult cop, nowhere near a QS as some have mentioned was my point.

My boy works for JB so I'm just passing along the info he gave. He's been doggin his Royals for a month already lol.

Definitely not a QS but these deserve the "limited" tag.

Its hard for me too believe FNL will have more than 25K pairs online. But I guess we'll find out Saturday. I hope its an easy cop for all of us.

I hope this is the case...all I want is a pair

I guess ill be camping for these smh. These are the only shoes I was planning on buying. Hopefully I can get 2 pairs

I wonder how many people who "must have these" wanted them before Kanye wore them? #justsaying

I know A LOT of people in here are here for the love of the shoe and I respect the hell out of that!

I wonder how many people who "must have these" wanted them before Kanye wore them? #justsaying

I know A LOT of people in here are here for the love of the shoe and I respect the hell out of that!
These have been on my grail list forever. Number one

I was so thirsty I almost bought them for $700 on FC a few years back.

That wasn't directed at anyone in particular. And I been seen you in here, man. I know you're one of the "good guys"

$700 though #yikes lol

Next couple of days we will all know how our areas turn out will be. Good luck to everyone

Last edited:

Ditto those sentiments. Its why i need a pair retail. After my XI fail with fnl this morning, they got me gun shy. I had 2 pair each go down to nuthing after spa treatment and payment attempts bouncin out.

i almost copped em for 400 ds off an NTer 3 years ago..and when i was finally ready they were gone :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom