Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm guessing heartandsole.com. Seems like he was sellling one pair each size. Size 13 left.

They have a warehouse

Really?

Must have been recent because if I remember correctly they have a Flagship store here (Indy) that they share their online inventory with as well as other locations in different states.

Good luck with everyone getting their pair(s) though.

Really?

Must have been recent because if I remember correctly they have a Flagship store here (Indy) that they share their online inventory with as well as other locations in different states.

Good luck with everyone getting their pair(s) though.

They indeed have a warehouse for online orders but sometimes also pull inventory from stores if the warehouse doesn't have stock.

eek.gif

will die if I don't get these!

lol just playing, HOH on 34st is playing games so starting tonight I will begin the search for these. I'm willing to bite the $200 bullet but nothing more...

Had dem when they came out in 01 I think Royal Blue Solid ! Wouldn't mind cop pin them again....

I too don't understand. Hopefully they lying and tweet something today.
That would be amazing. I havent had trouble copping on NDC recently. I like the fact that they sell out when they actually sell out, apposed to FNL who could have them sitting for hours wasting my time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom