Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
FCFS at hoh 34 street with already 8 people there. 
laugh.gif

yup about 8 fools

these clowns gonna wait it out until Saturday ?

Osneaker cancelled my preorder but was able to get one in at heartandsole. Paid 230 shipped, just hope they don't end up canceling too. Been wanting these for a long time and not taking a risk missing out. Willing to pay the extra 80 , like paying a kid for his guaranteed ticket for my size. Easy cop.

Damn man. Bunch of haters in all these JB threads. And im not about to read 30 pages of BS. So which online stores are getting em? Finish line I believe is but what bout eastbay?

Just called Nike Scottsdale, the girl said they are not getting them but said they were informed this morning the shoes will be on NDC. I asked her to clarify and she said, "yes I know it's crazy but we were informed they will be on NDC..."

can someone else call their local Nike store to ask?

if so, best news all day!!!!

Last edited:
:smokin
Damn man. Bunch of haters in all these JB threads. And im not about to read 30 pages of BS. So which online stores are getting em? Finish line I believe is but what bout eastbay?
fnl & eastbay
We will be releasing these as of 02/16/13 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Thanks

Could you tell us the number of pairs you have? 9.5 specifically :nerd:

Or is it too limited to even try eastbay -.-

These are really rare. NO major retailer outside of HOH is getting them....or they're lying. HOH said they'll only get around 2 dozen.
Source or BS. Eastbay rep said they will be online. Also FNL,FTL and FA.

Last edited:
Thank you Elizabeth will try to cop online then. Sz 9 preferably Need em but not paying $200+ for em resell. $150 saved if I can't cop.

Just called Nike Scottsdale, the girl said they are not getting them but said they were informed this morning the shoes will be on NDC. I asked her to clarify and she said, "yes I know it's crazy but we were informed they will be on NDC..."

can someone else call their local Nike store to ask?
if so, best news all day!!!!

Maybe she meant gs sizes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom