Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
these bigcartel sites are just regular resellers selling, not reputable online stores. Good luck to those that bite the bait.

Is anyone gonna try to do their own RSVP for Niketown?? I ask because its honestly jus doesn't seem worth it considering all the RSVP sniper sites out now and only a couple FSR at each store... Good luck to all that want these because YOU actually want these....

Yall are trippin buying off these no name sites, just cuz they are posted on here doesnt mean they are coming through. Just giving an easy loan with your money imo

Does anyone think that they're going to be a bunch of cancellations from pre order sites, RSVP snipers, and these new cartel sites coming in? I mean someone claimed they already had their osneaker pre ordered cancelled.

2mm is my birthday so leaving my college back to NY to celebrate my bday & get these. I've been planning since summer time. My college state gets NO GOOD RELEASES so it's great. I know these Wont be easy but I don't think they will be that hard on RD either if you really want it

Does anyone think that they're going to be a bunch of cancellations from pre order sites, RSVP snipers, and these new cartel sites coming in? I mean someone claimed they already had their osneaker pre ordered cancelled.

Hell yes. Alot of people thought this would be an easy cop. Its going to be real salty here RD.

I feel like those new "preorder" sites are selling them for so low....Jsfordays had them for 260 last time I checked and I know he is legit... $220 is really suspect to me

This..... I ain't paying extra **** unless I fail on the release date...I never pre ordered nothing and not about to start now :smh:

for me its retail or nothing. i honestly dont even give a dam anymore. i love kicks but if i cant cop, theres the next shoe. Never a big deal for me. theres a release every single week now

I feel like those new "preorder" sites are selling them for so low....Jsfordays had them for 260 last time I checked and I know he is legit... $220 is really suspect to me

Like I saw a couple weeks back, a dude was selling FSR grapes Vs for 179 and he had 98% feedback on eBay

This..... I ain't paying extra **** unless I fail on the release date...I never pre ordered nothing and not about to start now :smh:

for me its retail or nothing. i honestly dont even give a dam anymore. i love kicks but if i cant cop, theres the next shoe. Never a big deal for me. theres a release every single week now

I would say this,

But these are my exception. I've wanted these for years and years, and here they are in perfect form. T'was fate.

I don't plan on attempting for many more cops this year, black toes, bugs 8s (03s are down to the ground :smh: ) maybe the black metallic 5 if they come out on Black Friday.

feel you.... It's only 3 JB releases I'm looking forward to this year and this was one of em.... I refuse to jump out there and pay these crazy prices not knowing how the release date will go... I Only got a few more before I'm done with this crazyness that's been going on lately

all i will say is this. if you pay through paypal and get an invoice, if you don't get the item they have to refund you. no risk. paypal always looks out for their users. if you don't feel comfortable w/ it thats fine, but no need to speak if you've never dealt with paypal...

all i will say is this. if you pay through paypal and get an invoice, if you don't get the item they have to refund you. no risk. paypal always looks out for their users. if you don't feel comfortable w/ it thats fine, but no need to speak if you've never dealt with paypal...
QFT

you have 45 days to file a claims and if the seller cannot prove shipment, they rule in your favor

PAYPAL VERIFIED.

BUYER PROTECTION

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED

DISPUTE 

CLAIM

cmon guys, this is all part of the game with paypal. You're fully covered. If you can't have $200 tied up for a week, you shouldn't be spending $200 on shoes!

my size is settling around $280 before shipped on ebay. No chance these will be $220 after RD. Most people who want these have no idea how limited these are. Once reality sets in, all hell will break loose. If you really want these, $250 pre-order is a deal. Sad to say.

agreed.
yall act like once you send a payment, the money is gone and youre a sitting duck waiting for the shoes that might or might not arrive.
It's simple: make sure you have a description of the item is on your paypal invoice, then pay with a creditcard.
if the item you receive is the wrong size/fake, you are FULLY covered by paypal and will get your money back (as long as you start the claim within 45 days of the order).
now a days, if paypal doesn't rule in your favor if you used a credit card, you can even file a claim with them and they will strike with a chargeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom