Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found some stores. I just don't know how in demand these are. Hard to tell with todays hypebeast.

Those rsvp websites have really ****** **** up. Ive got almost every rsvp i want last year (6-7 pairs) from niketown ny. I try today for the kds lebron and air max area 72, and get nothing. Good luck tomorrow for anyone banking on getting this rsvp for the royals.

hann 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh crap...I don't know if I can reserve my size at this spot anymore... :\ have to call tomorrow

how do online releases work for JJ , i know it's at midnight but do they tweet a link or something ?

how do online releases work for JJ , i know it's at midnight but do they tweet a link or something ?

Not that I know of. It really just a free for all hahahha. I've never succeed on there. Their site is garbage. I remember it crashed like 5 mins before they even dropped the playoff 11s.

Those rsvp websites have really ****** **** up. Ive got almost every rsvp i want last year (6-7 pairs) from niketown ny. I try today for the kds lebron and air max area 72, and get nothing. Good luck tomorrow for anyone banking on getting this rsvp for the royals.

QFT

Lmao :lol: too funny, and the operator just responding yes and nothing else. I was imagining it in my head haha

U just gotta navigate the site for them usually it will be under mens new releases sometimes not tho.. sometimes u gotta type in what ever shoe you're looking for in the search 

Last edited:
if you are in nyc the footlocker in times square is getting 20 pair

the hoh nyc is also getting em as well

I don't think a size seven on flight club and a completely different release could determine a resell market..

$225.

FC has them for that much, and Knicks for $258

So at a regular area, not FC it would be averaged between those 2 numbers,
i havent been here long but im convinced your one of those herbs who dont understand hype i mean gucci ones are going for 240 on fc and the two pairs that were on flight were sz 7 so if i took one of my 10s and posted it for 350 would you then believe resale is 350

i'm gonna try to RSVP tomorrow in a diff state and have my cousin pick em up for me and ship em... the thirst is real!

as much as I hate to say it, these are definitely going to resell for above 250. If you think about it, the knicks are averaging around 240-250, these are supposedly more "limited" and more people want them. those hoping for prices close to retail, GL

as much as I hate to say it, these are definitely going to resell for above 250. If you think about it, the knicks are averaging around 240-250, these are supposedly more "limited" and more people want them. those hoping for prices close to retail, GL
I've seen the NYK 1s go for as low as $185. These actually sat on shelves down here at the HoH in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom