Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i am new here. I really like this pair...

are these gonna be a general release or are these very limited?
Hello welcome, please do yourself and all the others a favor please read the previous pages..but it is going to be a limited release..

Finish Line

Footaction

Eastbay

Footlocker

Above mentioned will be receiving these online, and some instore will have them also

general release. should be an easy cop.
nthat.gif

I did, was in within 10 secs.. I missed out. I'm really not laughing right now though.. pretty pissed off to be honest that the RSVP snipers won this battle. It looks like twitter needs to develop a new API for stores to limit the IP use.
I feel you man it sucks y'all have to go through that I don't live by any niketowns so no choice but the raffle/FCFS way for me if chosen.

If I strike out which may be the case, I think I might just try to trade my black red XI's I got from the restock the other day + cash?

Hello welcome, please do yourself and all the others a favor please read the previous pages..but it is going to be a limited release..

Finish Line

Footaction

Eastbay

Footlocker

Above mentioned will be receiving these online, and some instore will have them also
Footlocker isn't releasing these online...Just HOH.

I always win ntsf rsvp I found full name of an employee. Made a fake id. Even if I dm 1 min after, they still pick the name I put because they think its the employee.

Thats the new trick yall.

Jk im trolling and adding to the suspense waiting for ntsf to hurry up so I can lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom