Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it humanly possible to copy and paste or type in the hashtag in time to DM these cats??

And thats even considering saving a draft dm with the space left to put in the hashtag. That's not humanly possible b

Right. I swear Nike's logic with this RSVP is: "All humans who are even remotely interested in shoes have 0.9273 seconds to reserve their pairs, or kick rocks"

:x

How is it humanly possible to copy and paste or type in the hashtag in time to DM these cats??

And thats even considering saving a draft dm with the space left to put in the hashtag. That's not humanly possible b
Yeah cause you can never beat the speed of a computer, its an rsvp bot..Not a hack just someone who know's coding

I don't always lose RSVPs, but when I do, I lose to RSVP programs.

All Nike needs to do to stop these RSVP apps/programs is remove the # from RSVP tweets because they're set up to fetch a unique character, in this case a hashtag. Just say, "Put RoyalAJ in your DM with your name and size."

Let's start a movement and RT or spam that to Nike!

Last edited:
All pairs were given to friends and family. They just tweeted to look legit. Lol

I know for a fact that Nike SanFran is crooked. And I got mad fam and friends there that can easily scoop my pair if I ever win - but I don't even try cause I know 'bout them crooked folks over at NTSF.

8 seconds in at NTSF for a 8.5...
eyes.gif
You and me both...
tired.gif

that rsvp **** is crazyy .. we don't even have an NT here so i'm out of it.. but i think if we did i would just spend that 10 and let them handle it 

niketown sf straight ruining valentines day for couples. guys sitting in front of computer for 8+ hrs probably missing dinner and spending time with the significant other only to dm
in 4 seconds and get nothing... WTF

Sneaker rsvp was a bust for me at NTNY. I guess it's online or bust for me now. I'm leaning towards putting my eggs in the FNL basket over Eastbay. I feel like although the SPA page sucks, if you wait it out you have a pretty good shot. What do y'all think?

I just wanna see at least one person get a confirmation from RSVP. I barely seen anyone today post they got theirs in. Sad

niketown sf straight ruining valentines day for couples. guys sitting in front of computer for 8+ hrs probably missing dinner and spending time with the significant other only to dm
in 4 seconds and get nothing... WTF

I'm not sure what's a bigger joke: Nike, dudes sitting in front of their computers for 8 hrs, Valentine's Day, or VDay being "ruined" by a 20 sneaker RSVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom