Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol all the stores I hit up that thought they were getting them now aren't... This release is looking ugly.

Does anyone know if these are getting a EURO release also?  It might just be easier for me to contact one of my military friends or family members in England, Germany, or France tonight.

Why do they make it so hard to spend your $??

Got _ scrambling around for shoes like they're giving them away for free :smh:

Does anyone know if these are getting a EURO release also?  It might just be easier for me to contact one of my military friends or family members in England, Germany, or France tonight.

Yes, nike.de and snipes.de are selling them in 4 hours online.

Yep. If JB had planned their production TNA accordingly, the goods would have been finished and on their way to the US well before ftys starting shutting down for CNY. If I were to guess, its either what you said or they under-planned their "initial" order of goods and had to go out on add'l goods late in the game.
since Chinese factories don't ever give refunds, my guess would be that there will be a restock (wishful thinking).

Thanks!  I just had my cousins purchase to pairs of Chicago 1's for me from their Footlocker and Nike Store in London.  Hoping that the Hype for these over here doesn't carry over there.

This release is all kinda of messed up. All stores I've hit up in NYC is lying about how they're handling the release as if they're giving tickets out to the chosen few then tell callers that its first come first serve only to turn around & say we gave out tickets already. Messed up cause I came to NY for my bday & stayed to pick up this release since my college state doesn't release anything. If anyone knows any spots in Ny that got these or any overseas sites that will a PM would be appreciated & repped

Notice how they say "it doesn't LOOK like we will be getting them, will keep you updated"
& "I don't have information on these" vs " we will not be getting ____(said shoe) for release"
For the shoes they KNOW they're not getting. So let's just hope for the best

This release is all kinda of messed up. All stores I've hit up in NYC is lying about how they're handling the release as if they're giving tickets out to the chosen few then tell callers that its first come first serve only to turn around & say we gave out tickets already. Messed up cause I came to NY for my bday & stayed to pick up this release since my college state doesn't release anything. If anyone knows any spots in Ny that got these or any overseas sites that will a PM would be appreciated & repped
damn man, that truly sucks...wouldve made an NY trip that much memorable. im from CA so copping a pair like these on an NY trip wouldve been the cherry on top of a dope trip. im just glad i found a pair of 01s, not getting these will no longer hurt that much...still hitting up a few fcfs spots though

Not sure what its going on with this release but if its true they bakcordered...it may be why my local footlocker has the jordan 3 crimson reds releasing this saturday...

Does everyone get that msg or is it just me, I always get that message not one time could I do a complete order checkout and be done within minutes
Everyone who has ever bought from Eastbay,FTL, or Footaction gets that message. If your able to add to cart right away go buy yourself some lotto tickets because its your lucky day.

For those looking for Euro sites that will be carrying them, size? said they will have them in stock on Tuesday according to their twitter @sizeofficial. Could be a good opportunity for those who miss out tomorrow. They said the late release date is due to a delivery delay, lets hope this is the case with FNL.

Maybe nike is only releasing half of their inventory tomorrow with the other half saved for a future date? Doesn't make sense these are so limited. How can they make more of the Knicks 1's than these? Or even the recent Gucci 1's?

mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom